How does a person inform the developers of Spyware Blaster about spyware?

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by gsg1175, Jan 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gsg1175

gsg1175 Registered Member

I found out about Spyware blaster when version 3.2 had come out. I had installed it, and I found it did a very good job of keeping a lot of the spyware off my computer. However, there were a few cookies that managed to get through? I saved them on another part of my hard drive and deleted them from my Temporary Internet Files. I was using Internet Explorer at the time. I still have these files on my computer, and I would like to get rid of them. Before I do though, I would like to know if there is some place I can submit them to in order to improve Spyware Blaster's abillity to block these cookies. They show up as Adware Cookies when I do an online Panda ActiveScan (http://www.pandasoftware.com/products/ActiveScan.htm). Like i said, I would really love to get them off my computer, but I would also like to allow the software developers to see these cookie files.
    If anyone has any information about how to get in touch with them or how to go about getting these files to them, please respond. I greatly appreciate all feedback. Thank you all very much in advance.

Last edited: Jan 25, 2006
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.