How do I ?

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by polymerase, Oct 3, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. polymerase

polymerase Registered Member

What’s up all
    New to forum
    Need help with ti8.0/9.0
    I using win/xp MCE 2005 pent(R)43.2GHz 4.1GHz,1.5X2 GB of ram ,SP2 with 2Hard/drv (c)&(f)
    Ok I did a clone of c: to j: then reformatted c: manly unplugged j: before I did ref/ I tested j: to check image and was good . did the format ok. How do I get the files or image off form j: I know that there 3 partitions now on j: .
    J; now it look like C: reformatted.
    c: has 166GB FREE AND J: HAS 646MB FREE. SO IF ANY ONE CAN HELP me bring up the portions I want ... HELP ME let me know if you need ​
    more info Thanks

2. Blackspear

Blackspear Global Moderator

Hi polymerase, welcome to Wilders.

I have moved your post from the General Forum to here, where it should receive better attention.

Cheers :D

3. polymerase

polymerase Registered Member

><((((º>`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.Can you help me out ><((((º>`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.

]What’s up all
    New to forum
    Need help with ti8.0/9.0
    I using win/xp MCE 2005 pent(R)43.2GHz 4.1GHz,1.5X2 GB of ram ,SP2 with 2Hard/drv (c)&(f)
    Ok I did a clone of c: to j: then reformatted c: manly unplugged j: before I did ref/ I tested j: to check image and was good . did the format ok. How do I get the files or image off form j: I know that there 3 partitions now on j: .
    J; now it look like C: reformatted.
    c: has 166GB FREE AND J: HAS 646MB FREE. SO IF ANY ONE CAN HELP me bring up the portions I want ... HELP ME let me know if you need
    more info Thanks

4. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Re: ><((((º>`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.Can you help me out ><((((º>`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.

Hello polymerase,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Disk Backup Software.

Could you please do the following?

- Download the Acronis Report utility from http://www.acronis.com/files/support/AcronisReport.exe;
    - Run Acronis Report utility and select the "Create bootable floppy" option;
    - Insert a blank floppy disk in the floppy drive and proceed with creating the bootable diskette;
    - Boot the computer under consideration from this diskette and wait for report creation process to complete;
    - Send the 'report.txt' file from the floppy disk to support@acronis.com along with the link to this thread.

This would provide us with detailed information on the hard disk partition structure.

Thank you.
    --
    Irina Shirokova

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.