How do I subscribe to new release notifications?

Discussion in 'ESET Smart Security' started by archie400, Apr 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. archie400

archie400 Registered Member

Sorry if this is sort of a dumb question but where can I subscribe to so that I can get notifications when there are new releases of ESS made available.

I know I can check the download site but I'd prefer to get an email when there are new updates that can be accessed.

Any info appreciated. (Again, sorry if this is a lame question but I just can't see where and how to do this.)

Regards in advance.

2. theseus47

theseus47 Registered Member

It might be nice if the mods could sticky a release thread (instead of a new one for each new release). Then they could simply list each new release in a new post, and we could subscribe to that single thread via e-mail or something.

3. Marcos

Marcos Eset Staff Account

You can subscribe to RSS to receive notifications about newer program versions here.

4. OAKside

OAKside Registered Member

I just recently found that ESET News page and bookmarked, thanks for the RSS as well. I usually get my software updates/news from places like BetaNews' FileForum, but for some reason ESS is one of the only programs not updated regularly on that site. :doubt:

How difficult would something like an email signup for new release notifications be? I would definitely sign up. Until then, I'll just check the ESET News page weekly.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.