How Do I Register It?

Discussion in 'ProcessGuard' started by DougRees, Dec 24, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DougRees

DougRees Registered Member

I recently purchased the old version of ProcessGuard, with the understanding that I would be able to install the new version when it came out. I downloaded and installed the new free version of ProcessGuard. Then I went to the Diamond website, and logged in with the information you provided in the confirmation email. I indeed received an unlook code. But when I enter it into the free version of ProcessGuard, nothing happens. The program tells me that I must restart it to validate the code. But when I do that, it still says I am running the free version.

How do I install the new paid versiono_O

2. Notok

Notok Registered Member

There is probably something with the code itself, did you email DCS directly?

3. dog

dog Guest

Hi Doug, ;)

To avoid any entry errors make sure you're copying and pasting the unlock code into PG ... The lic # is very long ... also double check you've copied the entire #. If that doesn't remedy the problem, it is probably a small error with the code, do as Notok advised and email DCS ... or here -> http://www.diamondcs.com.au/index.php?page=contact (remember it is christmas ... so a response will probably require a couple of days.)

HTH & Merry Christmas, ;)

dog - *puppy*

I know this info is rather basic but you did not specify how you entered the unlock code. Sometimes we overlook the obvious.

4. Don Pelotas

Don Pelotas Registered Member

Hi Doug

You need to download the full version of processguard from the members area, and then uninstall the free version, install the new full version and enter your unlockcode.

Regards and Merry Christmas :)

5. Pilli

Pilli Registered Member

6. Notok

Notok Registered Member

Last I knew the download for the trial and full were the same with v3, you just unlocked it with the code.. did this change?

7. TheQuest

TheQuest Registered Member

Hi, Notok

Yes, the Unlock Code is different with each Build Version.

Take Care,
    TheQuest :cool:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.