How do I purchase Nod32 v2.7?

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus' started by nate1749, Nov 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nate1749

nate1749 Registered Member

I'm using NOD32 v2.7 on a windows 2003 server. I found the trial online (at this site...somewhere) and I like it (it's a storage server), except now I can't figure out how to purchase a license for it. Online it will only let me buy a license for 3.0 and that trial will not install on W2K3 and the program itself doesn't have a cilck her to upgrade your trial membership button that I can see.

In the configuration I can see my username, no idea what my password is (since it as some random one generated that I didn't keep track of) - any idea how to buy a 2 year version of this software?

Nate

2. CivilTaz

CivilTaz Registered Member

You can buy a license for V3, and u can use it for V2.7, and i think u will be able to use it for V4 too.

3. dorgane

dorgane Guest

Yes licence is for 2.x ou 3.x
    normantly for 4 but he is beta public here

4. SmackyTheFrog

SmackyTheFrog Registered Member

I'm not sure if this applies with 2.7, but you need to buy the business edition to have it run on on server versions of the OS.

5. Rmuffler

Rmuffler Former Eset Moderator

You can purchase a license for the ESET NOD32 Antivirus through our website here. The license for v3.0 will also work for your v2.7. Once you receive your username and password, enter it into your v2.7 trial to complete your upgrade from trial to full version.

6. nate1749

Thanks, purchased a 2 year 3.0 license and it works great.

Now I just have to figure out why it doesn't want to go into the split archives (the parts are all in the same directory such as .rar, .r00, .r01, and named correct and the test extraction and the real extraction work fine). Guess that's another thread...

Nate

Last edited: Nov 20, 2008
  7. Rmuffler

Rmuffler Former Eset Moderator

a .rar file is a proprietary file format, they are not full files until they are extracted. Because they are incomplete they cannot be scanned until they are unpacked from .rar and are whole.

8. nate1749

Oh I didn't know that. So even other antivirus programs like Norton can't scan .rar, .r01, etc files in a series?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.