How do I open Group Server Management

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by 2pies, Mar 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 2pies

2pies Registered Member

I've installed it on my PC (XP sp2) along with the Management Console but can't open it. There is nothing in the Console that mentions group server but if I go to Task Manager I can see a process called GroupServer running.

How on earth do I use it? o_O

...and yes, I did fully reboot after installation.

2. 2pies

2pies Registered Member

I have now installed both the management console and group server on another machine and am still none the wiser. I'm either missing something simple or this software ships with poor documentation.

9.1 Enterprise Server Build 3,854 fyi

Attached Files:

3. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello 2pies,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Remote Server Backup Software.

Please note that as it is stated in chapter 4.3 "Managing a single remote computer" and 4.4 "Managing groups of computers" in the Acronis True Image 9.1 Enterprise Server User's Guide to perform any operation on a remote computer, you must first connect to it.

After connection is established, in the central part of Acronis True Image Management Console main window you will see a list of operations available (Backup and Recovery Tasks, Acronis Group Server Management and Acronis Backup Server Management if installed on that computer).

Thank you.
    --
    Aleksandr Isakov

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.