How do I know???

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by Cambox, May 2, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cambox

Cambox Registered Member

Ok, silly question, but when do I know when my subscription service for updates expires? It must be mentioned somewhere in the program, but darned if I can find it....... I know NOD is supposed to let us know, but it would be nice to be able to check ourselves.....

TIA
    R...

2. sig

sig Registered Member

As far as I know the info is not contained in the GUI. I save the ESET email with the password/ID info as a record so I know when I last renewed and also have my ID info available in case I need it for some reason. The program itself will give you a popup reminder a few days before the license expires, but it's not a continuing nag screen thereafter every time it checks for updates, so you have to pay attention when you see the popup reminder. At least that was my experience.

3. Bandicoot

Bandicoot Eset Staff

That's right, you will get a reminder from Eset about 2 weeks before your subscription is due for renewal. If you need to check the situation right now, you can email your NOD32 supplier who should be able to tell you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.