how do I know it's working?

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by LARRY ZIEGLER, Nov 22, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LARRY ZIEGLER

LARRY ZIEGLER Registered Member

I installed Spyware Blaster last night, today in my browsing, I saw nothing that would show that it working,I turned it on too.
    Larry :eek:

2. LowWaterMark

LowWaterMark Administrator

Here's a thread where this question was asked recently:

https://www.wilderssecurity.com/showthread.php?t=55589

Basically the answer is that you won't see any visible signs because SpywareBlaster provides protections passively, by setting flags on the system. The will be no popup alerts or log files to review with SpywareBlaster. The way you may notice it working is that you should get less spyware now that you have SpywareBlaster installed and enabled, then you would without it on your system.

3. Cochise

Cochise A missed friend

Worry not Mate....I assure you it is doing what you require... :D...Just check for Updates now and again that's all.........Job Done...

Cochise, :cool:

4. first timer

first timer Guest

Do you have to run spywareblaster everytime you reboot your pc for it to work?

5. scott lang

scott lang Registered Member

no, once its installed and protection enabled its running everytime you boot up. al you have to do is either get updates manually or if you paid for it then it autoupdates for you when online. no fuss no muss. your good.

6. Eldar

Eldar Registered Member

No, you don't have to run it everytime on reboot. :)
    Like Cochise said, check regularly for updates and when you download the updates enable the protection for all again. That's all. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.