How do I get rid of this?

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by Power_Surge, Jan 19, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Power_Surge

Power_Surge Registered Member

2. WSFuser

WSFuser Registered Member

try finishing the scan then right-click the file and selecting delete. maybe someone else can give a better answer.

3. alglove

alglove Registered Member

Since it the virus file is inside a .cab archive, the NOD32 scanner will not delete it for you. If right-clicking the red text in the scanning log as WSFuser does not give you the option to delete the file, then you will have to delete it yourself manually.

This folder location is usually hidden. If you do not feel like unhiding all the folders, you can just open up a Command Prompt and type the following...

delete "C:\Documents and Settings\......\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\HNF4M01F\alaunch[1].cab"

Since this file is in your Internet Explorer browser cache, another alternative would be to clear the entire cache by going to Control Panel --> Internet Options --> General --> Temporary Internet Files --> Delete Files....

4. Power_Surge

Power_Surge Registered Member

I deleted it through comand prompt - thank you. It's last time I installed that GameSpy Arcade!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.