How do I get an answer to my questions?

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by Rod Williams, Feb 25, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rod Williams

Rod Williams Registered Member

Why don't I get responses to my questions on this forum?

Am I doing something wrong?
    Are my questions stupid or too complicated to understand?

I purchased TI about a week ago and have many questions that I can not find answers to and thought this would be the place to get some help.

2. jmk94903

jmk94903 Registered Member

Sometimes what seems like a simple question is really a difficult one. In that case, some of us who like answering questions if we feel we are able will wait for Acronis tech support or a senior member to step in.

I'm sorry this has been frustrating. Perhaps if you tried asking again, the question would be clearer. There are a lot of people here who want to help.

3. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello Ron,

I am sorry for some of your questions are unanswered. I am trying to do my best in order to answer everyone on this forum so there is no anything about you that prevents me (and others) from answering to you. And the worst question is an unasked one so you are always welcome with anything that bothers you.

Also you may send a letter to support@acronis.com and ask our Support Team any questions concerning Acronis software. We will certainly answer you. If you do not get any response please send me a PM with your Acronis request # that will be sent to you in autoreply.

Thank you.
    --
    Ilya Toytman

4. Menorcaman

Menorcaman Retired Moderator

Hello Rod,

No you haven't done anything wrong and I don't think your questions are stupid/too complicated.

However, I'm not sure what you are driving at. Just checked through your previous 11 posts and each of your questions have been answered in one way or the other. So where's the problem? If an answer doesn't provided the solution then it's up to you to say so and/or provide further info/clarification. On the other hand if an answer does provide a solution then it's useful for other user's to see a reply to that effect.

Regards

Last edited: Feb 26, 2005
  5. Rod Williams

Rod Williams Registered Member

First let me say I appreciate the answers I have received. It does seem like many questions were answered after I posted "How do I get an answer to my questions". Sorry if I seem impatient, I just like to learn as much as I can and be sure I am understanding how TI works. It would be very upsetting to find out after a major problem that I can't restore my hard drive because of something I didn't understand.
    Again I apoligize for being impatient.

6. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello Rod,

We do understand your willingness to get the answer to your questions.

Just as a recommendation, when you post a question please check whether you have described the details clear enough for others to understand your situation. Anyway even if I do not understand something I will certainly ask you for the additional info and will not skip your post.

Thank you.
    --
    Ilya Toytman

7. feddup

feddup Registered Member

Your first course of action ought to be direct correspondence with Acronis through e-mail. They bent over backwards trying to make TI work for me. It took work on both of our parts but they didn't just give up. I had to send numerous reports and step by step screenshots of my procedures but we eventually sorted out what was going wrong. By the way most of the faults lied with the operator, me, not True Image. They even responded on weekend nights. Try that with Microsoft or ATI!

Last edited: Feb 26, 2005
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.