How Do I Find Out What FireWall I Have?

Discussion in 'other firewalls' started by SpeedFighter, Aug 29, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SpeedFighter

SpeedFighter Registered Member

Hello Guy I Was Just Wondering How Do I Find Out What FireWall I Have?...I Have LinkSys Wireless Router But Its Already Configured To Let My ShoutCast DNAS Radio Threw It..But I Recently Installed Ewido AntiSpyWare And Now For Some Reason Its Blocking My Radio How Do I Turn Off The FireWall In Ewido...Cause Im pretty Shure Thats Whats Doing It...Is There A Program That Shows All The Active FireWalls On Your Comp...Does Anyone Know Of A Program Like This??Or What I Could Do

Thanks Alot

2. Seishin

Seishin Registered Member

Start>Control Panel>Security Center>Windows Firewall (You'll either have it on or off. If you choose to install and run another firewall, turn off Windows Firewall).

3. SpeedFighter

I Already Have My Windows FireWall Turned Completey Off..I Am Usuing Ewido Antispyware But I Dont Think That Has A FireWall Built In It...Other Than That i DOnt KNow What FireWall I Have Goin I Am Also On Linksys Router But I Already Configured That To Allow My Station Through It...B 4 I Even had Ewido...And Help I Would Apreciate It

Thanks

4. SpeedFighter

And Is Suppose To be ANY!

Sorry Missplelled It

5. JRCATES

JRCATES Registered Member

Hi SpeedFighter,

This is probably a question that could best be answered and should probably be asked in the ewido forum, if you know for sure that ewido is the problem. Hopefully one of their reps can tell you how to disable any feature in ewido that is blocking or terminating access to your ShoutCast DNAS Radio.

Good luck

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.