How do I conduct unattended System Scans

Discussion in 'Trojan Defence Suite' started by testg, Jan 27, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. testg

testg Guest

I would like the tDS-3 to peform unattended system scans on a bi weekly basis. How do I manage that?
    I am running a server thus I will actually log into it once or twice a month thus I would like the scan to finish and if I don't do close the TDS-3 window I would not like the second instance to be initialiated so the instances will just pile up on top of each other....unless the second scan can be performed from the same tds-3 instance.

Phew, hopefully you guys can actually get what I am trying to protray.

Thanks a lot

2. Jooske

Jooske Registered Member

Hello testg,
    you would not be able to run several instances of tds-3 at a time, you can use the full system scan.
    What you will probably like are some scripts to run and do things for you, like there are a few in this field posted in the Private TDS forum in the scripts area.
    Different from the automatic update which you most probably did check already in the TDS configuration and/or in the windows task manager.
    You'll have to look into alarms personally each time though.
    You are also aware you can add all logical drives from your network to the scanning (not all the memories from each individual pc though, which need installations on each of them)
    You will love the coming Active Guard for your security layers!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.