How do i completely wipe out nod32 v3 from my system?

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus' started by zombix, Apr 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zombix

zombix Registered Member

I need to unsinstall nod 32 from my system and i need everything removed as well from the registry and startup i mean everything....

Will control panel>remove program do this on its own? Or can i get like ccleaner to get rid of it as well?

thanks

2. Dark Shadow

Dark Shadow Registered Member

No registry keys will be left behind you would need to go In the registry to remove, Ccleaner with not remove them. Edit for got to mention registry keys. Hkey_current_user software and Hkey_local_machine software

Last edited: Apr 11, 2008
  3. zombix

zombix Registered Member

Im sorry i should have posted why im uninstalling...

Im trying to run teamfortress 2 and the game crashes when i launch the game...

Steampowered orums put up a sticky saying that nod32 conflicts with source run games..

So im guessing this is the problem...

4. Dark Shadow

Dark Shadow Registered Member

I would suggest waiting for some more Help before removing there may be a solution for this.I not a gamer so I would not know.

5. zombix

zombix Registered Member

ok.

well yeah i can run portal fine thats another source powered game, but teamfortress 2 will crash with a "hl2.exe has stopped working" error..

on the forums the sticky said that they are working with eset on resolving the issue...

6. thanatos_theos

thanatos_theos Registered Member

7. Philippe_FR22

Philippe_FR22 Registered Member

Are you sure you are same problem as others ? Are you sure that there is effectively conflict with nod32 ?

Did you try with some other configuration tweaks (maybe more related to graphical parameters ?)

Do you have very "limit" bios parameters to optimize your PC for game and graphic ? If yes, you should try to change for optimized default and try your game...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.