How can we upgrade?

Discussion in 'ESET Smart Security' started by Atomas31, Mar 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Atomas31

Atomas31 Registered Member

Hi,

I have renew for 2 years (at the beginning of this year) my NOD32 2.7 licence but now I am wondering how to proceed if I want to upgrade to ESS 3.0? What is the price for upgrading and how or where can I proceedo_O

Thanks,
    Atomas31

2. ASpace

ASpace Guest

ESET reseller or distributor will inform you about the details . It is possible , all you need is to confirm your wish to authorised ESET distributor/local reseller/parther
    http://www.eset.com/partners/worldwide.php

3. Atomas31

Hi Hitech_boy,

I have communicate with eset support wich absolutely want me to call them and don't give me any info by email (english ain't my first langage and I won't do a transaction by phone)? I have also communicate with my reseller and they indicated to me that they are waiting eset to communicate them the price for upgrading? So, no one seems to know what is the prices and how/where to upgrade...

I am not very please with this situation!

Thanks,

4. webyourbusiness

webyourbusiness Registered Member

v2.7 to v3.0 is a free upgrade - your license will work to allow you to download the v3.0 components if it is still valid as you indicated it was. Upgrade to Eset Smart Security there was pricing readily available to resellers in the USA - where in the world are you?

5. Atomas31

Thanks webyourbusiness, well I know (and happy) that my actual licence of 2.7 is also good for version 3.0 and yes, my licence is still good since I renew it less than 3 months ago for a 2 years renewal :D

My question concerns the upgrade of my NOD32 to ESS?

Thanks,

6. ASpace

ASpace Guest

Atomas , please answer this :

7. Atomas31

I am in Montreal, Quebec and my reseller can be found at www.nod32.qc.ca

8. ASpace

ASpace Guest

Greg (webyourbusiness) is allowed to resell in Canada so contact him directly :thumb:

9. Atomas31

Well, for one, I will prefer to encourage people from around here and also, I don't see how could webyourbusiness have answers to my questions when reseller here indicate to me that eset didn't answer themo_O

10. ASpace

ASpace Guest

I know the upgrade procedure to ESS and I practise it often . I think webyourbusiness knows it , too . ESS have been out for quite a long time and ESET must have informed their parthers for this .

11. Atomas31

Well, when I ask the price and procedure to my reseller, he indicated to me that he has ask eset and awaiting there answero_O

12. Atomas31

I agree that ESS have been out for a long time and that every partner should know the prices and the procedure to upgrade NOD32 to ESS but it appears that this is not actually the case. That is merelly that situation that I don't understand and kind of make me frustrated...

13. webyourbusiness

webyourbusiness Registered Member

I certainly can quote you upgrade if you're in Canada - we do it daily. We're one of the busiest resellers in North America - so we probably sell a lot more than most - that means we DO sell these upgrades on a daily basis - the pricing is VERY easy to comprehend.

14. Atomas31

Thanks Greg, I just answer your PM...

15. beethoven

beethoven Registered Member

While I understand your frustration with your existing reseller, given the option to switch to someone who obviously knows what he is doing, the decision should be easy.;)

16. PatG

PatG Registered Member

You betcha, Red Ryder! :D They do KNOW their business, lot of us, including myself, have done excellent business with them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.