how can V4 fix update be installed with V3

Discussion in 'ESET Smart Security' started by The Nodder, Mar 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Nodder

The Nodder Registered Member

Marcus posted that a fix for V4 will be available in an update, so, how are those who have uninstalled V4 and re-installed V3 going to get the download, especialy with V4 "WHEN THE FIREWALL IS MESSING IT UP" and they may not get to install the update.

Thats what all this is about, a non working internet connection due to the firewall or whatever is at fault.

That fix MUST be made into a download file so that users with V3 installed can download the fix and re-install V4 and then install the fix.

This is just crazy. ESET are really going "to the dogs" over this, there is no thinking on this topic whatsoever.

ESET are going from one cockup to another.

Me, I have re-instaled V3 and Outpost firewall and I am not installing V4 untill I get a downloaded fix, so, no download fix, no V4 installation.

2. silverfox55

silverfox55 Registered Member

T be honest, I don't think ESET care. There will be another mug come along and purchase it until they run out of mugs. Then they might realise something is wrong and do the unthinkable and listen to there customers.

3. chromiumdomium

chromiumdomium Registered Member

Can I ask why V3 and Outpost rather than V4 AV and Outpost?

Regards,

Greg

4. The Nodder

The Nodder Registered Member

Greg,
    I did install NOD32 AV 3 times but I get a BSOD every time.

Its something like Not_Equal_to etc

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.