How can I use autoscan with ewido for msn messenger?

Discussion in 'ewido anti-spyware forum' started by pacer3, Mar 23, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pacer3

pacer3 Registered Member

Hi...I'm a ewido user and I've tried searching the forum regarding how to use the autoscan for MSN Messenger? I'm not sure how to make it work so that everytime I have recieved a file, it will auto scan the file without me having to right click on the file and choose "Scan with ewido". I've tried linking msn messenger to "C:\Program Files\ewido\security suite\SecuritySuite.exe" but it just loads the main screen. I've tried "C:\Program Files\ewido\security suite\SecuritySuite.exe -scan.dll", but it couldn't work. I doubt that it was right anyway, but it was worth a try. If there was a previous thread regarding this matter, can someone please redirect me to it? Or could someone teach me how to link so that it will autoscan? thx =]

2. Infinity

Infinity Registered Member

atm you can't do that just yet. we'll have to wait for the new release for this feature, which is asked a lot for...but from the moment the downloaded file executes, Ewido will scan the process/exe/traces ..

cheers,

3. pacer3

pacer3 Registered Member

ah....thank you for your info =] would u perhaps know when the next ver is out?

4. Infinity

Infinity Registered Member

today .. I woke up and rushed to my computer but to no avail .. it's not there yet ..

It will be ready when it's ready I've heard.

personaly, as long as this version rocks .. I'm ok with it

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.