How Can I make legitimate money on the internet?

Discussion in 'polls' started by Jimbob1989, Feb 3, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jimbob1989

Jimbob1989 Registered Member

How can I ligitimately make money on the internet without breaking any laws?

Jimbob

2. Cochise

Cochise A missed friend

SELL ALL your Computing equipment.....

Cochise, :cool:

3. Jimbob1989

Don't think so, wouldn't be able to question you and your horse then :D

Jimbob

4. Infinity

Infinity Registered Member

make a server and a website and sell software

start programming and make a software like processguard together with tds-3

:)

5. Cochise

Cochise A missed friend

:D :D :D :D...In his Dreams.... :D :D :D

6. Cochise

Cochise A missed friend

What happened with that job you had with the Government?....Tony Blair struggles by on his pay.....how much can you need......Don't see him Moonlighting much..... :D....Then again, you could always start knocking out proggies for your Dads bank....my oddments are Off-Shore so no probs there...I'm doing my best to help you here mate..... :D
    Anybody else like to jump in here to help the lad along?.....

7. Infinity

maybe if you can "copy-paste" real fast, but I mean REAL fast, faster then the lightening, you could get into the Guiness Book of Records and everybody would pay big fat money to see you copy paste on your machine, and if you can talk while doing it, man , you would be millionaire...

:D :D

8. bigbuck

bigbuck Registered Member

if you've got any old 'toasted cheese sandwiches' laying around (that particularly look like the Virgin Mary! :D ) then you could sell 'em on Ebay for squillions! There's a man on there selling advertising space on his forehead, and a lady selling the same on her bosom!

9. Jimbob1989

I know, I bought it.... Its a good investment :D

Jimbob

10. Cochise

Cochise A missed friend

Couldn't possibly tell you were I've been selling Ad space.....but it all has to be on one line.....

Just had a thought Jim Mate...as your into Boxing, what about the soles of your Boots....bet you haven't thought of that....

That 'Copy and Paste' sounds a good idea tho', might just try that myself...

11. Infinity

wait up sis' cause we have another challenge for you ... in fact we, from the special improvisation unit, have thought of a new task for you.

it is however Jimbob that must say it to you, I am bounded by the rules you know...

tell it to her Jim, tell to her... :cool:

12. solarpowered candle

solarpowered candle Registered Member

Become a psychic ..... madam jimbob

13. Lurkerella

Lurkerella Guest

I got an old crystal ball you can buy on Ebay!! Cheap! It got a little cloudy is all!

14. Lurerella

Lurerella Guest

If you could get PG, you could sell space on your pregnant tummy, one lady got $4000.00! Imagine if she was having quints!!

15. Cochise

Cochise A missed friend

If WHO could get pregnant??.....

And isn't 'Quints' where your eyes look in different directions??.... :D

16. Terryala

Terryala Rest in Peace

:rolleyes: . Go to work for Microsoft.

Grand Dad

17. Jimbob1989

I have morals :D

Jimbob

18. Marja

Marja Honestly, I'm not a bot!!

I have an idea, son, GO FINISH SCHOOL!!! :eek: :eek: That's a grand start, there are still some things you can learn - maybe you'll come up with an idea teens your age will love!! You are in the perfect position to bring the world something they just HAVE to have, that's how the big tech companies started - giving people what they thought they wanted and convincing them they couldn't live withour it. GO SCHOOLWARDS, YOUNG MAN!!

MomMarja:cool:

19. bigbuck

Seriously now for a minute! I agree wholeheartedly with Marja. Jim, your priority (above all else) this year should be your schooling. You can muck around on the internet for the rest of your life, but you are in school at present and it is school that will have the greatest bearing on your future. Statistics show that one's earning capacity and quality of life will be directly linked to your level of education! If I were you (God help me :D ), my priority would be good results so that I could enter the university of my choice and pursue a degree of my choice. In your case, this may well be computer science etc. But it is definitely this time NOW that is going to affect your future. It's a very short period of sacrifice that will make the biggest difference to the rest of your life.
    Just my two cents,
    Brad.

20. Bubba

Bubba Updates Team

LOL....perhaps you meant to post that in our ongoing one liners thread :cool:

21. Cochise

Cochise A missed friend

Woaaah! There BigBuck.....I wish I'd said (and done) that....trouble is there is too much in this Word to-day to side-track 'em.....Stolen Child-hood....Stolen future.....Easy Money...Little effort... when I was his age there was nothing really to be had.....nowadays there's everything to be had.....sadly the total lack of discipline and control make them all 'Old' without knowing what it's like to be 'Young'.....The Media and Peer pressure has robbed this Generation of Morals and Integrity....and the sad part is, it can't be undone.... 15 Year-olds now see themselves on a par with 60 and 70 year olds but without experience, worldly knowledge and without the slightest idea what life is really about.....then before they know it, things like Marriage, Children, House, responsibility, suddenly hit and the new found disease called 'Stress' arrives....in my day Stress hadn't been invented, it was known as 'Life' then...

22. HandsOff

HandsOff Registered Member

Cochise,

Kids are seriously messed up, and I guess we are the role models so how much better could we be?

Everyone touts education, and that's great. But people forget that for a lot of people it just doesn't seem to work. Not necessarily bad people.

To Jimbob's question. It's hard to answer when I can't even figure out how people are making money creating and distributing freeware.

I have an idea, though. And if you don't mind my saying so, it's rather brilliant. But sadly, I am too lazy, ignorant, and pessimistic to capitalize on it myself. And I am too much of a dog in the manger to tell anyone else! Sorry, but you're on your own kid!

-HandsOff

P.S. -Shouldn't this thread have some sort of poll in it?

Last edited: Feb 6, 2005
  23. Cochise

Cochise A missed friend

Awwww!...Come on, you can tell me and BigBuck surely.....we promise not to spread it around and if we make a few gazillion Quids out of the idea I promise you'll get your cut.....If you don't want all the Riff-Raff to know...just whisper it to me.....I'm all for HandsOn, HandsOff.....Trust me, I'm a....I'm a....well I'm Trustworthy...Honest......Gotta go, the Warden wants a word with me......

24. bigbuck

Hey HandsOff,
    You can trust 'chise and me! :D Ever since our respective 'Used Car' and 'Insurance' businesses went under, we've been looking for a new venture! We're happy to go 70%-30% 80%-20% with you :D .......and we are fully prepared to do all the 'dirty' work! Just PM us with your proposal :D With brains like Cochise and muscle like mine, it's sure to be a winner. Or Else!!
    PS. Can I interest you in a brand new Rolex?......only $50! :D
    Buck.

25. nadirah

nadirah Registered Member

The best way to make money is to work hard in life, get good academic qualifications and find a good job with a high salary. Or if you're lucky enough to strike the lottery, its celebration time!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.