How can i make a anti-spyware cd?

Discussion in 'other anti-malware software' started by musicismyreligion, Jul 19, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi

I would like to make an anti-spyware cd (containing Spybot, Adaware, X-Cleaner ect...) that i can run on friends and family members computers to help them and check for problems.

I was wondering if there is a way to install these programs on a cd, and run them on others computers without actually installing them on their computers?

How would i go about installing the programs on a cd so they'll run on a computer without the install first. I know how to put the installers for the programs on a cd, just not how to put running programs on a cd.

Sorry if this seems like a stupid question, but i'm still learning. So any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

2. Nick

Nick Registered Member

Cd's are read only, so that puts a big crimp in having a working program on one. Also, the program needs an operating system to work. Probably the best way to use it without installing Spybot or whatever on the other computer would be to use a direct cable connection and using another computer to run the program. If you know how to do remote connections, you could possibly do it that way, but that may get to be more trouble than it's worth.

3. killspyware

killspyware Registered Member

4. killspyware

killspyware Registered Member

RUN off CD

Xcleaner does, and with BARTPE Ad-Aware can be run after booting off CD Easy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.