How can I create a new folder for the image or close a help window with key commands

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by Augenseife, May 31, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Augenseife

Augenseife Registered Member

Hi,

sometimes my mouse is not working in the recovery environment (boot with cd) and I have to use my keyboard. How can I create a new folder for the image or close a help window only with key commands? I have the problem with TI 10 and now still with TI 2009. Incredible. :mad:

regards

2. DwnNdrty

DwnNdrty Registered Member

When the cd boots, at the menu screen press F11 and enter the command: quiet acpi = off no apic If it works you can rebuild the cd with that command permanently in it.

If that doesn't help, try using a combination of the tab and spacebar to highlight the New Folder button.

If that doesn't work, you will have to build a BartPE cd with the True Image plugin embedded in it.

3. Augenseife

In the version 2009 I have the most time my mouse, but this is incredible, isn't it?
    I'm waiting for the version 2020.

regards

4. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello Augenseife,

Thank you for using Acronis True Image

What is the exact model of the mouse you use?

Thank you.

--
    Oleg Lee

5. Augenseife

I have a Logitech MX™620 Cordless Laser Mouse (wireless, usb) and
    GA-EX58-EXTREME, Intel Core i7-920.
    Intel RAID0, 2x WD VelociRaptor 300GB SATAII 16MB 10.000rpm (GLFS)
    Samsung Spinpoint F1 HD103UJ 1TB 3,5 Zoll SATA II.

I can move the mouse only vertical in the middle of the screen, this is useless and I must use the keyboard. But I can't highlight the "New Folder" button or close a help window (I must restart !). A new folder I must create in windows.

Please do not mention the mouse. Again: How can I create a new folder for the image or close a help window only with key commands.
    Thank you for your help, but I think for my new Core i7-System I have to upgrade to TI 2009. In the test version TI 2009 my mouse works normally but still not the keyboard commands.

Regards.

6. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello all,

Please check this article for the detailed information on how to navigate through program without mouse.

Also, please check your BIOS for USB legacy support option and set it to Disabled.

If this does not help, please send us your serial number for the product via PM among with the link to this thread and we will give you special ISO which may help to recognize your mouse.

Thank you.
    --
    Alexander Nikolsky

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.