How can I buy Nod32 as a Christmas present?

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 1 Forum' started by Straight Shooter, Dec 21, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. :D]
    I would like to buy NOD32 as a Christmas Present for my nephew. I would like to pay it with my creit card and buy it with his name and email address. Is that possible without him getting an email? Perhaps I should buy it with my email address and have it changed later? Please let me know> NOD32 makes a good XMAS present, but I don't know how to do it. I intend to copy the text from the registration email and the downloaded NOD32 full version to a cd rom. I also think I would prefer buying it from Rodzilla's Australian site, even if my nephew and I live in the US. I also use Rodzilla's site for info looking and fun reading... I think it's only fair if I buy the program from his site...

Thanks
    Shooter..

2. Paul Wilders

Paul Wilders Administrator

Hi Shooter,

I've dropped Rod an email in the meanwhile, and will keep an eye on this thread ;).

regards.

paul

3. rodzilla

rodzilla Registered Member

Hi Shoooter,

We don't normally sell outside our own zone, but if you prefer to deal with me then I guess it would be bit unprofessional to insist that you buy in the USA.

No problem with the email adresses ... we can record the program at his email address and send it to yours without spoiling the Christmas surprise.

rod

4. Tassie_Devils

Tassie_Devils Global Moderator

That's a nice thought you got there Straight Shooter. What a great pressy for the nephew.

hmmmm....now if only someone would buy me.......................

5. :eek:

Yeah, I'm an old "softie" at heart...

The kid is my girlfriend's nephew., not mine.. He's 15 and I've known him since he was 9...

His parents got divorced, and his dad moved out of the area...

When I saw the garbage and infected files he had, I was sickenned... 6 viruses, tons of spyware, a couple of trojjies, and so on, and so on..

I installed the trial version of Nod, and sure enough, it took care of the nasties.. I had to install Spybot D&D to remove Gator, 'cause Ad Adaware wasn't doing the job...

His dad had another av, which isn't Norton, but it plain didn't do the job..

My heart goes out to him, I guess...

I'm going to help him with his connection to cable dsl when he moves to his grandmother's house..

It's a long story and this is a security forum.. Gotta stay on topic...

Now that the kid is in his "formatative learning years", I gotta set him on the right path, to NOD32!!!

6. Tinribs

Tinribs Registered Member

That is a nice thought, Its a good choice for a gift, at least its a gift that you know he'll get use from for years to come and it'll give you a present to give him every year in the subscription renewals.
    Also its very nice of Rod to help out and keep the surprise. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.