how about CA eTrust EZ antivirus 2005??

Discussion in 'other anti-virus software' started by jojohot, Aug 19, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jojohot

jojohot Registered Member

is anyone use CA eTrust?? how about ito_O :-*

is it good or bad , etc. :eek:

2. RejZoR

RejZoR Lurker

It has a good detection rate as far as i know,but i haven't actually used it so i don't know its memory usage and interface/features design.

3. bellgamin

bellgamin Registered Member

EZ uses the VET engine, which has a consistently good track record at Virus Bulletin. It's light on resources -- one of the very best, in that respect. It now has incremental updates, so it's great for those users who do not yet have broadband connections.

The GUI is ugly, but efficient -- easy to understand; easy to use.

I only use EZ for right-click scans of *friendly downloads* because it is waaaay fast when used in that capacity. DrWeb is my RTM.

4. FlashGordon

FlashGordon Registered Member

Just saw locally in Boston that Circuitcity is selling EZAntivrus 2005 for $19.95. Not sure if national, but good til Sat in MA. Might try it. Thinking between that and Panda.

5. TAG97

TAG97 Registered Member

6. solarpowered candle

solarpowered candle Registered Member

I believe the e trustv7 promo ( free lifetime licence) is still available by completing the eTrust Antivirus v7 for Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Special Offer form located at https://www3.ca.com/Register/Form.aspx?cid=41870 using your email address.
    you will need to register if you have not done so . The duel scanner is Vet and InooculateIT and is very light on ones system

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.