How about a Testing team?

Discussion in 'ESET Smart Security' started by rko0L, Sep 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rko0L

rko0L Registered Member

i`m sorry if this was debated already but there are too many posts to read them all.My idea is to make a team of testers, who can test BETA releases, or program component updates, or any else module before it is launched to the public, In my opinion both sides are winning sides, for me, I love security I`m student at the Faculty of Computer Science, and I want to know more about security, in this way I can help and experiment, and Eset will have a really good debuged and high quality product.So who is with me? Who want to help ESET ? Lets make a Testing group. i await answers form the staff.

2. trjam

trjam Registered Member

I am pretty sure Eset has a team of pretty astute beta testers. Of course with the AV and suite you can enable test mode and then you are one.;)

3. Brambb

Brambb Registered Member

ESET always offers beta's of new versions at the following site: http://beta.eset.com/

They also open a beta forum here with a announcement where to download and how to report bugs.

If you want to test new modules you can enable 'test mode' in EAV/ESS update configuration. Then if you find any bugs in the module's you can report it on the forum or directly by e-mail.

4. rko0L

rko0L Registered Member

ok, thx guys, i`ll do that :) it's nice to see that eset cares about he's customers and is open for any suggestions, have a nice day.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.