hourly backup

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by chris123, Sep 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chris123

chris123 Registered Member

I'm trying to setup an hourly backup with acronis true image home. Right now I have it set to daily but is there a way to make it hourly, I didn't see the option.

Thanks,
    Chris

2. foghorne

foghorne Registered Member

It 'appears' as if you can only do this by setting up 24 daily schedules, each one an hour apart.

F.

3. shieber

shieber Registered Member

Yes you can accomplish this but it takes a bit of set up. You can use the Windows XP task scheduler and set it for multiple schedules and then set it to repeat every x many minutes. These are advanced settings in the Win Task Scheduler.

To use the Win Task Scheudle for ATi you have to run the ATI serivce and call scheduled task file for a specifiy ATI task, which is default located in

"C:\Program Files\Common Files\Acronis\TrueImage\TrueImageService.exe" /script:"C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Acronis\TrueImage\Scripts\[filename].tib.tis

You can find the name of the ATI task file by creating the scheduled task and setting it for run manually in ATI. Then go to the directdory shown above and see what the filename is.

sh

4. chris123

chris123 Registered Member

Thanks I setup the Win Task Schedular with that path and found the filename and now it backs up hourly.

Chris

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.