Hollywood vs. Your PC: Round 2

Discussion in 'privacy general' started by Snowie, Jan 31, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Snowie

Snowie Guest

Hollywood vs.Your PC: Round 2

~Mod note: Since a full (or nearly full) copy/paste of an article from another website carries with it possible copyright issues....I have removed the whole 7 page article. We prefer that a small amount of the material be quoted....Bubba~

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 1, 2006
  2. Infinity

Infinity Registered Member

Very much appreciated Snowie, cause I'm a noob when it comes down to DRM and whatever .. I do p2p from time to time though ..

I've been thinking about e-books a while ago and came to the conclusion that reading from a book (not from some pda or whatever) would be more satisfying (and cheaper probably too) then from some electronic format like pdf/...

interesting write-up, thanx

Infinity

3. Snowie

Snowie Guest

Infinity

You are most welcome....as are all others.......times they are a changing........an although I have never p2p.....are ever played a music CD on computers...........the right of others to do so without having their computers hacked/wacked/tracked/smacked is their choice...........

BUBBA

thanks for cleaning up the Post.......had not realized how long it was........

Regards

Snowie The Snowman

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.