Hijack log for review please. isearch inside.

Discussion in 'adware, spyware & hijack cleaning' started by snakebyte27, Jun 15, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. snakebyte27

snakebyte27 Registered Member

Hi
    I have a concern about refrence to isearch. I've believe that this seems to be malicious content and would like to fix it. I am obviously wary of just clicking things and would like help in cleaning this up.

Thank you,
    Scott Whitestine

EDIT: After careful thought. I have started burning everything to CD as it has been too long since I have reformatted my computer. I'm thinking at least 2 years or so. In light of that I just going to wipe everything and start over.

Thanks.

Last edited: Jun 15, 2004
  2. IMM

IMM Spyware Fighter

I'm a little late :) but here http://www.kephyr.com/spywarescanner/library/isearch/index.phtml

If there is no HijackThis log so that someone has something (anything) to look at, posts get passed by.

If you do re-format - be careful about patching right away - you can get most of the latest worms immediately!! unless you are behind a good firewall (nat router works)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.