hi guys

Discussion in 'ten-forward' started by Mr.Blaze, Jan 6, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr.Blaze

Mr.Blaze The Newbie Welcome Wagon

:D hi guys im in orgon still i got a job and am liveing here

im starting as courtesy clerk at albertsons lol suicks but the people i work with kick but and the whole store s lay back

so if any of you got pull in albertsons in orgon lol hook blazey up as a grochery clerk or a something kick back and easy lol like dot com or something that paymore then 7.25 an hour lol

lets see how it all started

fist i filed out application

then i got a call from a girl told me to come in

i came in she said sigh here sighn there asked me if i could handle it i said yes she said go here take pist test i did next thing i know i got a 40 hour a week job 1200 to 830 pm job with saturdays and sundays off

plus i live 6 minutes walking distance to the store lol

wyrd huh i love you guys love you jan paul lowater detox uguel snapy uni snowy to many to name

i love every one here

2. ronjor

ronjor Global Moderator

Hey Blazey!

Good to see you again. Things could be worse, you could live in Texas. :D

3. dog

dog Guest

That's Good News Blazey. ;) Congrats my friend ... I predict Assistant Manager/Manager for you ... I see it in the stars. Glad you got good co-workers ... they'll make or break any job. ;) Work should always be FUN!!! :D

We miss you Here. :'(

Best Wishes, ;)

Steve

4. bigc73542

bigc73542 Retired Moderator

Blazey. I thought you had fallen off the planet. It is good to hear you are doing alright. I hope you are enjoying oregon, and be sure to keep in touch here at wilders.

bigc

5. BeetleBoss

BeetleBoss She who posts lots of <I>Smileys</I>

Hey Mr. Blaze,
    I'm BeetleBoss
    (beetlejuice's wife)
    Kindda new here, but I'm hav'in fun.
    Everyone's soooo nice and funny.

Nice to meet ya!!
    Welcome back!!

You were really missed.
    Did you realize there was a thread wondering where you were??
    It's on about pg. 3 ish or so.

Has Anyone Seen Mr. Blaze?
    CarolinaMoonshine

January 1st, 2005 10:20 AM

6. Peaches4U

Peaches4U Registered Member

Congrats Blaze & good luck in ur new job - Oregon is a beautiful state. Shopped many a time at Albertsons stores ....

Take care, Peaches

7. FanJ

FanJ Guest

Buddy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so happy to hear from you :D :D :D

HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!

WOW man, what a good news :) :D :) :D
    Congrats with your new job !

ALL the very best and lots of hhhhuuuugggsss ;)
    Most warmest regards as always,
    Jan.

Attached Files:

8. nadirah

nadirah Registered Member

Welcome back blaze!!!

9. Cochise

Cochise A missed friend

HAPPY....HAPPY NEW YEAR BLAZEY.......We've all been missing you....Go kick butt Mate.....Show 'em that 'The Blaze' has arrived to take over Oregon...........

Cochise, :cool:

10. HandsOff

HandsOff Registered Member

Last I remember you were a granite guy...

You must make a hell of an impression on the girls. forty hours to start? Whats your secret? (don't post it where everyone can see it though)

I am kind of psyched out by baggers and checkers because they always unpack my bags if i try to do it. but its that pity look they give me that is the worst.

Good to hear you are doing good.

- HandsOff

11. Rainwalker

Rainwalker Registered Member

Hey Blaze...good to see you..........good luck and stay :cool:

12. Detox

Detox Retired Moderator

Howdy Blaze - good to see ya around :D

That's a good reason to have been gone - being busy is never a bad thing, really. I really don't suppose it'll be too long before you move up a little to a more enjoyable position - how could anyone resist our Blazers anyway o_O Just be careful - I heard somewhere that there's usually a lot of females hunting for sturdy young lads like Blaze at the grocery stores :ninja:

13. Mr.Blaze

hi guys thx for all your well wishs

herw was my insaine schduale

December

Tuesday 27th 11:10 to 8:00 pm got in early taken 4 hour test then went straight to work baging

the computer test was supose to be split off in two days but because both management and i think front desk cashier was not there the temporary assistant that typicaly dosent do the hireing didnt know

so i sat for 4 hour's straight doing a test got a 10 minute break and was sent off to imidiatly bag with no trainer nore was i showed anything about the store just where the bags were lol

basicalyi was sent like a lamb to the wolfs and was told to go for it lol

i did perty good for newbie i was proud of myself

Friday 31st 12:30 to 9:00 pm
    this day was insaine it was a holiday and my second day erin my boss at the front end was shocked to find out i had finish the testing period in one day and that i gradguated lol training was supose to be two days

then when i told her no i dont know where this and that is and told her i wasnt really showed where anything was she tilt her head rolled her eyes and was anoyed and shocked that i was just throwen out there

so she imidiatly asghined a perty blond girl to show me how to bag and show me some thingsi needed to know the girl was very nice and pathient

erin appligized for what had happend and what a way to start your job on the busyest holiday

January

Monday 3rd 12:00 to 8:30 pm original schduale
    This day went rather well lot of difrent people showed me diffrent parts of the store and machinary and i was geting lot better on baging
    modified shduale by aaron to fill in for sick Courtesy clerks

Tuesday 4th 10:00 to 6:30 pm not schdualed filling in for roxan
    everything went to hell in a hand basket all the courtesy clerks called in sick

i had my schduale changed and it all started with that one phone call

i didnt know any better i was a newbie like a dumb ass i picked up the phone
    marcelo can you come in

so i did i figuerd what the hell i need the money overtime is good so i said sure

but they can only ap-rove me for 40 hours a week so after i got there i found out id be geting out early no extra pay

all i could think was well why did i pick up the phone was nothing to gain from it but inconvince of geting up earlyer and doing the work of 3 courtesy clerks because they were all sick lol

Wensday 5th 10:00 to 630 pm not schdualed filling in for roxan
    got another cal told to come in early you think i learn after the first time lol
    yup filling in for someone else

was told next two days come in at 9 am

even if i was schdualed for 12 afternoon to 830 at night

i said yes at first but after some thought i had to go back and say the earlest id be in was at 10:00 am because i have kennedy a littile 3 year old i have to feed and cloth cause im the only one alwake that early dads at work and her mom dont wake up till about 10

my boss erin was a littile anoyed she try throwing up in my face that in my original application i said i could work any hours

then i brought up the person that had hire me orginaly had hired me for daytime shift and she said my hours wouldnt typicaly changed so i was left with the imprestion that this 1200 to 830pm would be my schduale

then i also mentioned to her the only thing that might change was my days off saturday and sunday because she had mentioned that some people might request a saturday or sunday so dont always count on haveing those two days off and that was all i was told that would change

she didnt seem to happy with me

but she knew that is what she said

i also said all this nicely and with resonable excuse i told her i try to make it at 9am

Thursday 6th 10:00 to 630 pm not schdualed filling in for roxan
    no good deed goes unpunished lol

i go out of my way to get to work at 9am only to be told what am i doing there so early i said going to work cause i thought you needed me

she said i schdualed you at 10 am because you said you could only make it in at 10 am

jaw droped then i said yes but i also said i try

sheeesh so i had to go back home i wasnt mad because there was truth in what she said about 10 am so i wasnt mad at all

i was just there incase she needed me i didnt want to disapoint her more

Friday 7th 10:00 to 630 pm not schdualed filling in for roxan
    well the hous sucked but there were more courtesy clerks so i was happy i didnt have to do 3 times the work anymore

my boss erin is a good boss i like her alot shes good with kids and is actualy nice she just has the job thats hard shes in charge of the front end that includes schdualing checkers and courtesy clerks and and lots more tough job

so i understand

Employe Marcelo dec 27th 2004 start

14. Notok

Notok Registered Member

Welcome to Oregon, Blaze! Are you in Portland?

15. nadirah

nadirah Registered Member

Hey blaze, seems like you have an extremely long diary! :D

16. CarolinaMoonshine

CarolinaMoonshine Registered Member

How just WHO better to be filling in for?

I am glad to see you are back, all in one piece, and that everything is okay! :D

WELCOME BACK, BLAZE !

17. Mr.Blaze

yup in portland lol hi all

18. Notok

Notok Registered Member

Blaze: If you need to know where stuff is, feel free to ask :)

19. Uguel707

Uguel707 Graphic Artist

Hi Blazey! :)

I am very happy for you,
    I wish you all the best in your new job,
    you deserve it. ;) Big hugs!!!

Attached Files:

20. Firecat

Firecat Registered Member

Funny how people like us start becoming successful at pretty much the same age...Mr.Blaze got his job at the age of (almost) 12, and I got mine too in May 2004 when I was (just above) 12 (tester for MWTI...instead of pay though I requested for free products or special discounts)..

21. jxkruzzn

jxkruzzn Guest

What makes you think the Blaze is twelve?
    Read it again, he is not!

22. FanJ

FanJ Guest

LOL :D Blazey is a little bit older than that :D :D

23. Mr.Blaze

here was my insane schedule

December

Tuesday 27th 11:10 to 8:00 pm got in early taken 4 hour test then went straight to work baging

the computer test was suppose to be split off in two days but because both management and i think front desk cashier was not there the temporary assistant that typically doesn't do the hireing didn't know

so i sat for 4 hour's straight doing a test got a 10 minute break and was sent off to immediately bag with no trainer nore was i showed anything about the store just where the bags were lol

basically was sent like a lamb to the wolfs and was told to go for it lol

i did perty good for newbie i was proud of myself

Friday 31st 12:30 to 9:00 pm
    this day was insane it was a holiday and my second day Erin my boss at the front end was shocked to find out i had finish the testing period in one day and that i graduated lol training was suppose to be two days

then when i told her no i don't know where this and that is and told her i wasn't really showed where anything was she tilt her head rolled her eyes and was annoyed and shocked that i was just thrown out there

so she immediately asghined a perty blond girl to show me how to bag and show me some things i needed to know the girl was very nice and patient

Erin apologized for what had happened and what a way to start your job on the busyest holiday

January

Monday 3rd 12:00 to 8:30 pm original schedule
    This day went rather well lot of different people showed me different parts of the store and machinery and i was getting lot better on baging
    modified shduale by erin to fill in for sick Courtesy clerks

Tuesday 4th 10:00 to 6:30 pm not scheduled filling in for Roxana
    everything went to hell in a hand basket all the courtesy clerks called in sick

i had my schedule changed and it all started with that one phone call

i didn't know any better i was a newbie like a dumb ass i picked up the phone
    Marcelo can you come in

so i did i figured what the hell i need the money overtime is good so i said sure

but they can only ap-rove me for 40 hours a week so after i got there i found out id be getting out early no extra pay

all i could think was well why did i pick up the phone was nothing to gain from it but inconvince of getting up earlier and doing the work of 3 courtesy clerks because they were all sick lol

Wensday 5th 10:00 to 630 pm not scheduled filling in for Roxana
    got another cal told to come in early you think i learn after the first time lol
    yup filling in for someone else

was told next two days come in at 9 am

even if i was scheduled for 12 afternoon to 830 at night

i said yes at first but after some thought i had to go back and say the earliest id be in was at 10:00 am because i have Kennedy a Little 3 year old i have to feed and cloth cause I'm the only one awake that early dads at work and her mom don't wake up till about 10

my boss Erin was a Little annoyed she try throwing up in my face that in my original application i said i could work any hours

then i brought up the person that had hire me originally had hired me for daytime shift and she said my hours wouldn't typically changed so i was left with the impression that this 1200 to 830pm would be my schedule

then i also mentioned to her the only thing that might change was my days off Saturday and Sunday because she had mentioned that some people might request a Saturday or Sunday so don't always count on having those two days off and that was all i was told that would change

she didn't seem to happy with me

but she knew that is what she said

i also said all this nicely and with reasonable excuse i told her i try to make it at 9am

Thursday 6th 10:00 to 630 pm not scheduled filling in for Roxana
    no good deed goes unpunished lol

i go out of my way to get to work at 9am only to be told what am i doing there so early i said going to work cause i thought you needed me

she said i scheduled you at 10 am because you said you could only make it in at 10 am

jaw droped then i said yes but i also said i try

sheeesh so i had to go back home i wasn't mad because there was truth in what she said about 10 am so i wasn't mad at all

i was just there incase she needed me i didn't want to disappoint her more

Friday 7th 10:00 to 630 pm not scheduled filling in for Roxana
    well the hours sucked but there were more courtesy clerks so i was happy i didn't have to do 3 times the work anymore

Employee Marcelo dec 27th 2004 start

:doubt: Wow you guys remember this post i did awhile back well if you read about my boss and the time i mentioned about how i couldn't come in early before 10 am

turns out she has been holding a grudge to this very day about that and has been trying her hardest to get me fired.

but has been having difficulty's because i do my job.

I'm hard worker and I'm alway's on time or show up early in case she may need me.

well since the time i originally posted this my life had been made difficult.

she has given me dirty looks.

when i say hi to her she ignores me.

she has even done it in front of other employees.

One time even in front of Andy when i had asked her why she had brought a cart to the break room.

"i guess she was off and was getting her things out of her locker."

i said hi a Little louder since i was siting in front of locker she blew me off like i wasn't even in the room.

she clocked off and left.

i asked Andy what was the deal with that?

he shrug his shoulders and said i don't know.

i told him i been trying my hardest to get on her good side smileing at her asking her how her day was but she ighnores me.

one time i remember saying hi to her when she was at customer service she blew me off but the employe behind me said hi and she replied to him.

made me feel like ****.

i thought for sure i was going to get fired.

then a fellow courtesy clerk had warned me.

Eddie might be coming back the original courtesy clerk that is typically the opener that does the bottle counts may be coming back to work algain they may be cutting some one.

i guess of few of us was worried about it because the guy telling me this also told me that two of my fellow courtesy clerks was complaining about how well i was doing opener as a last ditch effort to save there jobs.

what they didn't know was that i wasn't trained at all for being the opener or bottle counts or that i even knew what i was doing at the time

because i was typically there daytime courtesy clerk

and i was called in early to fill in for the opener cause he was sick and they were 2 hours behind so i answered the phone cause they needed me even if i was ill trained.

the courtesy clerk that warned me told me himself he didn't believe there complaint cause he seen how hard i worked and told Erin

he said she may not believe it because the two complaining don't do a good job

he told me to talk to her so i didn't get fired.

so i confronted her.

i asked her what i was doing wrong

she said i made a few mistakes one with a customer that i try speaking Spanish to that i mistaken for Mexican's.

and that I'm always asking her what i can do next

the other was when she asked me to sweep the floor outside she had the impression from my body language that i had better things to do and that she was bugging me.

because i paused and had to think about it.

what was really going on was i was wondering where the broom and dust pan was at.

so i paused and thought about it before i said yes ill get right on it

she said that was my only problem.

she try saying that she was getting complaints about me by people when i asked her what people she replied OK mainly me i been noticing these things

i said OK but what about my work she said other then that i was doing fine

i told her id work on it

so i stop asking her when times got slow at work what i could do next and took initiative always letting a manger or cashier know where I'm going what i am doing like going to get carts etc etc.

instead of bugging her for something to do.

later on next few weeks i asked her how i was doing she said fine

i told my fellow courtesy clerk he said that she is two faced that she says one thing and says another when my back is turned.

so worried about my job i asked mike to teach me how to do the bottle counts and how to be an opener.

this late in the game and I'm finally being trained correctly.

now that he taught i can be opener

i told him a few days later that after he had taught me i have done a better job

they then finally sent me to be trained in my job much later at an abertsons training place a month later or so but it was nice.

almost a month and something later.

are trainer had told us about rules and conduct and what are jobs require of us.

one rule kept coming up 5 cart rule under no circumstances are we to push more then five carts.

but my manger Erin had encouraged me to push as many carts possible and that she at one time could do some wheres 14 which i couldn't picture.

my trainer had told me anymore then 5 i could be terminated or written up and to say hi to Erin bell but tease her by calling her Erin bell hop?

i decided not to do that part for obvious reasons.

when i got back i told other courtesy clerks about what my trainer had said so now we all push 5 carts instead of 11 to i think the record was forty some one pushes the other Steers which is not allowed.

we were told by are management Erin that push as many as you feel comfortable with

then she get us to sign these papers with out really telling us what they were just sighen here and there

turns out they were safety papers about safety and carts

to cover there buts.

but didn't have us read them

that its just a requirement to sign this and that for the head guys at corp

then i found out there where suppose to do floor sweeps on the hour ever hour and check the rest rooms.

so she fills in floor sweeps even if there not done on the hour ever hour and changes the times we do it just in case corporate walks in

then i started to notice some days id work 8 hour shifts with out breaks or lunch's when shes in the front running things.

one time she let me go 6 hours with out a lunch or break

other times she forget to give breaks at all.

what they do is they have a paper with lunch's and breaks and just write by hand what ever they want it seems like not sure i only glance at what they write.

one time a high schooler Had worked i think 8 hour shift on a weekend and did not receive a lunch or break

he told me that when she had found out what she had done she asked him not to tell anyone cause she could get in trouble

in Oregon

it is state as well as Federal law to mandate breaks and lunch's

8 hour shift after first two hour's you get 1 10 minute break minors get 15

half way threw your shift a lunch

to-wards the end 1 last 10 minute

on me alone she has broken this on many occasions even denying me it on request

i never confronted her on it cause i thought id lose my job

where a none union store but even if its law they Pretty much do what they want to me.

so after getting treated so badly i thought i was going to get axed

so i came in early

confronted her and told her that i be willing to do what ever it takes to keep my job

that includes coming in early and maybe working some late shifts

she said OK i asked her algain how i was doing she said fine.

but still i get cold stares when i say hi or wave i receive none back.

when Kennedy come's in the store with Brenda she gives them bad looks and she wont even acknowledge Kennedy in the check out line.

but she well play with and talk to other Little children and give them stickers

Brenda has notice and my co workers have notice that i do get bad stares as well as ignored

so i try harder to get notice by her i smile a lot at her i wave i say hi more.

when i do this i find my self in the office being written up or threating to be written up.

when I'm not home to pick up the phone to come in early because I'm not scheduled or if i say no i cant come in

i get a schedule where i work 8 days straight

shorted breaks when shes in front managing the front end

late lunch's
    split days off where i work one day get next off work the next then don't work the next then work 8 days straight

and no longer getting 40 hours my hours got cut from 40 from 23 to 30's.

i also got called in for something that happened almost a month algo and almost got written up

no one had bother to teach me how to open the paper dispensers.

in the men's or girl's bath room or the soap dispensers.

i got called in early to fill in for the opener because he called in sick to try to get in on my bosses good side i told either Tracy or even Erin herself that id come in i cant remember which one.

i had two hours of catching up to do because the floors wernt swept and the bottle machines wernt done the plastic and can bin and glass bin where full and the bathrooms were a mess

so i was struggling all morning to play catch up

everything was going well even got on time every hour on the hour

but when i had to go change the paper towels and soap in the girl's rest room a fellow co worker heard some banging

i was having trouble with the girl's metal towel decpincer

i was trying to figure out how to open it.

it was different from the mens black plastic dispenser sherry a lady came in and asked me what was going on.

and why she hears banging and that if she could help.

i told her no frustrated with the machine i simply replied to her I'm just doing my job

she said OK and left

10 minutes later i just about given up Sarah showed up

i asked if she could teach me how to do the womans dispenser for towels she said sure and that was it.

way way way later at my store.

star buck employee's are fired something about eating samples that are only for customers not employee's and drinking there one free coffee.

several people were fired and now anything we buy at albertsons we must have a receipt for

morale at are store is at a low

Erin my boss had to work at star bucks not knowing what she was doing was under man'ed was all by herself

i think we were short courtesy clerks so she was having a bad day I'm guessing

i made the mistake of buying a coffee later you will find out why it was a mistake later.

i ordered my coffee with out a problem said hi to her and smiled

later that day i had found a wallet a blue one in the parking lot

i had turned it in to a different Erin not my boss Erin the other one that was trying to run the front end.

while my boss was chatting with her and either Diana or Tracey all i remember was there were three of them chatting alway just standing there talking

next day comes a lady comes in asking Erin my boss about her blue wallet

Erin gives a glance over where they usually keep them and says if she had gotten one it be in the one certain spot

over hearing this as I'm pushing a cart back

i tell her we do have that wallet and i told her in front of the customer that we do have it don't you remember me coming from outside giving the wallet to the other Erin why you 3 where talking at star bucks

i thought i was being helpful

so now the customer knows the wallets there my boss is frustrated 4 people are looking for it including me

everyones upset i tell them to look in top on the service desk where the keys are they cant find it

i cant find it

they try getting hold of Erin the other one not my boss.

Diana Finlay finds it.

i asked her where it was basically it was in the general spot where i said it might be but even i didn't see it.

i sigh and cant believe that i missed it my self.

customer was so happy she gave me a gift card

where not allowed money but she didn't know where not allow tips or gifts of any type

and if receive them my trainer says report them immediately and give them to your boss which i always do.

later that day I'm being hauled in for a complaint.

something about my facial appearance and behavior but thats not all

a co worker had said that i made her fell uncomfortable that i was hostile this and that

i asked the bosses Erin and Marv what they were referring to they said the womens bathroom with Sheri

so they brought her in she told a way different story of what happened made me seem like homicidal manic

which to me felt Erin motivated racial discrimination just cause I'm Mexican trying to open a paper towel dispenser and was ill train and frustrated i angry hostile Mexican all of the sudden unbelievable

they called her in.

i had no ideal about this stuff and wondering why I'm just now hearing it

I'm confused hurt scared I'm backed in to a corner i feel my jobs at risk I'm being told how horrible and scary i am and that if it happens algain and so forth.

i immediately apologize for making her feel uncomfortable and that i didn't know

I'm extremely confused as I'm getting all this

then Marv tells me i need to fix it and i say OK so forth i need to smile more

and that when i am looking all facially wrong or doing something wrong that Erin well tell me by saying I'm doing it algain

to correct me

well i thought i was doing well because Erin has not once had to do that

a few days later i asked Sarah if she remembered when she help me with the paper towels she said not the exact date then i said it was a long time ago she said yeah and why i wanted to know

i didn't tell her why just that it was important

but my thoughts were why am i just now hearing about all this and why did it take so long?

Thursday march 10Th Erin i guessed called my house early in the day trying to get some one to fill in for a courtesy clerk or something but i wasn't home i didn't get home to 2:30

i was out and about enjoying the sunny day which is unheard of in Oregon this time of year.

i get home i hear the message but I'm not scheduled till 3:30 pm it takes me half an hour to get shower and get dressed and 10 to 15 minutes to put in my contacts

i get to work its 3:15

i didn't call in obviously because it was to late and i was perty sure she had found some one by then

and id get there 15 minutes early from my original shift.

i get in and first thing she says to me is didn't you get my message i told her i didn't get home to 2:30.

i wasn't home.

and i was scheduled at 3:30 today

Ryan is back in the break room Erin comes back there later sits down and says your on break to him

he replies yes its finally good to get offerd one every so often.

Erin replies jokingly hey i offerd you breaks

Ryan takes a drink of his pop he don't look like he is laughing she replies i offerd you one you just didn't take it.

i clock in start baging Little bit later next thing i know I'm being dragged into the office yet algain.

shes there Marv's there

here is the first complaint i was shaken and nervous cause every time i end up in the office i get cornered and get threaten to be written up and possibly fired it seems like

first incident

a customer had brought up her grocery's

i started bagging

she had one damaged bottled water

so I'm suppose to take it to the back with other damaged products and was asked to look in back for a replacement

what i didn't hear i guess while i was already on my way was that she wanted 4 bottled water's

i get to the back put alway the bad bottle grab chuck he tells me he will look for the bottled water

we do have it but it was on a shelf high off the ground doubled stack on a pallet wrapped in siran wrap

he struggles to get high climb up to it rip a whole threw the plastic as he trys balancing himself from falling he rips it out

i get back i give her the water then i told her where it was and what we had to do to get it cashier tells me she wanted 4

i tell her OK but it was going to take awhile she said thats OK ill get it next time she has me do Cary out i tell her more about the pallets and how high it was i don't think cashier at the time got the jest

customers says its OK but the waters on sale they should had put some on the floor that it sales out to fast

she didn't call or complained or anything but Erin i guess did cause there already ready to write me up for it

next complaint

a lady comes in with a coupon for vanilla soy milk

the coupon i think its from a competitor

i start to bag i see soy milk on the side where go backs typically go its refrigerated so it might be a perishable

so i assume i have to take it back

it might had been from a customer prior to this one go backs can be there for a long time

the lady mentions we don't have any of the one she needs

i start to leave with the soy-milk to take back while all this is happening

i go straight back to her i said wait i got soy vanilla milk right here she says yeah but its the wrong kind

i had no ideal that it was in fact hers

that it was the go back and not a prior customer befor her

Erin took it as i didn't want to get her product for the coupon

and that was not fulfilling customers needs.

what me and her both didn't know is that the coupon was for a product we don't even carry

and thats why there was none back there i find that out much later that night by Alice i confused with Lorie they both have dark hair.

i talk to Alice she said i did nothing wrong.

so thats how my day perty much went

if i didn't have an problems before i provably do now

since right in front of Erin i told Marv that i been getting treated badly by Erin.

that when shes ruining the front end i don't get lunch's or breaks and that every time i smile at her i get in trouble or am dragged back here

and that she perty much is out for me

she let it slip out that since the time i told her i couldn't come in before 10am that when i smile at her

i perty much got the impression she took it as an insult how long algo was that ?

man she can hold a grudge the worst part about it

i was told to smile and be pleasant i even bought a root beer from her kid that Marv recommended to me.

i bend over back wards i come in early i bust my but

i cover for peoples shifts

I'm pleasant to customers

i clear the hell out of the lot

most of the time I'm the only one that gets cart runs

but that suits me since that means i wont get in trouble by Erin if I'm not there to get in trouble.

i jump over hoops for her she says go i do it she says jump i say how high

i do my job and i do it well and she still not satisfied

i feel like I'm being singled out for racial differences as well as having a disability with my poor vision as i had haves corneal surgery in the past.

because of poor vision and uncomfortable contacts i squint allot and blink allot to focus my vision because of this sometimes people think I'm glaring at them.

i told my fellow co workers they understand and said they never had a problem with me.

i think I'm put in a transfer to king city albertsons today when i go get my check cashed.

Last edited: Mar 11, 2005
  24. Firecat

Firecat Registered Member

I dont know what to say, Blaze. Its such a cruel world out there. I hope you can find peace soon. Dont be afraid of anyone OK?

Firecat

25. FanJ

FanJ Guest

Blaze !!!!!

Man, I'm so happy to hear from you :D

Those man and woman in the shop have no idea who you are and how kind you are.

I't a cruel world out there :( :doubt: :mad:

Take good care of yourself buddy !!!!!

All my best wishes and the most warmest regards,
    Cheers, Jan.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.