HElp

Discussion in 'ProcessGuard' started by Hot_mess, Sep 13, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hot_mess

Hot_mess Guest

I play a game called AA and i love pg and how it works...well aa does not let me even have pg on my comp and play it... well i have tried everything up to just hiding the kernel... well it keeps finding that it is there... when it is off does it still keep protecting some how and also is there a way to hide every part of pg including the kernel plz help...

2. Vikorr

Vikorr Registered Member

Have you ticked "Protect this application from reading" for any of your Protected tab executables...particularly any related to AA ? <perhaps even any at all>

Punkbuster I think it was, bans the use of programs like PG...because if read protection is marked, PG can prevent their servers/software from checking to see if a cracked version, or cheats are running.

Anyone feel free to correct me if I'm wrong...I think that was the essence of the Punkbuster problem. Don't know of any other places that have the same problem.

3. Paranoid2000

Paranoid2000 Registered Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.