HELP

Discussion in 'malware problems & news' started by ramstein, Nov 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ramstein

ramstein Registered Member

Well. I am not a complete idiot when it comes to computers. I have usually always been able to solve my own problems. But I am going insane right now. I play World of Warcraft some and I know its just a game but I have alot of time and what not invested in it and my wife hates it so that time comes at a cost lol. A few days ago I logged on and seen all of my gold and most of my items were gone. And no one else has my loggin info so i knew I'd been hacked. I got disconnected and tried to log back in. Well at that point my pass word wasn't working so i tried to change it. I couldnt get on the site to change it due to the fact my pass word to my email was changed so I took the steps necessary to change all my info again. Well I ran all my anti bad stuff like malwarebytes. Avira, Spybot search and destroy. I did find a couple viruses so I figured I had it under control. well, the next day it happened again. so I went to task manager to see if something was running that I was unfamiliar with. there wasn't really accept my sound card has alot of .dll fles in my sys32 for some reason but I dont know if thats bad or not really. So anyway, I ran combofix. It found sooo many bad things and cleared em all up. So i figured I got it for sure that time. Well after changing all my pass words yet again. Today i log on and all my stuff was gone yet again. I have Snoop and security task manager and there not showing anything malicious. PLEASE help, any advice will help at this point. How can I find this pos and get it off.

2. JRViejo

JRViejo Super Moderator

ramstein, sounds like you are going to need dedicated assistance (to get rid of whatever your PC has), a lot more than Wilders can offer.

Perhaps a review of If you are currently infected and seeking immediate help from any of the sites listed there, could be your best & fastest bet.

3. Fajo

Fajo Registered Member

contact blizzard support. this kind of problem should go thur them to protect the account once you have cleared the problems

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.