Help?

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 1 Forum' started by phoebeg, Nov 24, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. phoebeg

phoebeg Registered Member

I need to know a few things about the antivirus on my computer like Where can i Find out when the Scanners Copyright expires?
    How do i do a manual scan of my hard drive? and Is there a report that i can print off of a successful virus scan?
    I have Nod32 Eset Software on my Computer.

Phoebe

2. Paul Wilders

Paul Wilders Administrator

Welcome phoeberg,

Answers to your questions can be found in the FAQ - a sticky post in this forum.

In case you are still using version 1, please upgrade to version 2. In case you are already using version 2, please post, so this thread can be moved to the appropriate (version 2) forum ;)

regards.

paul

3. Phoebe

Phoebe Guest

Hi Paul,

I really don't know a lot about the anti virus on my computer - When I Click on the disk with the cross on the task bar it tells me that it is Version 1.562 - If i up garde this is this going to affect my emails and how they come in - can you please help me with this?
    Phoebe

4. Paul Wilders

Paul Wilders Administrator

Phoebe,

Version 2 looks like the screen shots available over here; you'll find instructions how to configure the software as well.

Version 2 will not affect the ability to receive or send emails - the IMON will handle infected emails.

regards.

paul

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.