help with spy blaster

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by paulie64nj, Dec 18, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. paulie64nj

paulie64nj Registered Member

Question...Every day, 2 things keep getting unchecked from protection and I have to re-check them to block them. They are :

online dialer vloading variant {11bf0e2b-4229-4apc-9c11-1c6968 type active x

and also:
    online dialer (2)econnect variant{e44151c8-0c6c-4a7d-b6774fcc9582 type activex.
    Why do these things keep being unchecked every day & I have to keep re-checking them to block them??

2. snapdragin

snapdragin Registered Member

Hi paulie64nj, and welcome to the Forum. :)

Your problem seems vary similiar to another member's problem with these items being unchecked.

Are you using AOL spyware detection?

You could read through this thread and see if the solutions found there are helpful:

https://www.wilderssecurity.com/showthread.php?t=55944

Also, if you could give us more information like what your operating system is, what other anti-spyware programs you scan with, etc., that would also be helpful in narrowing down the problem with why these items are being unchecked.

Regards,

snap

3. paulie64nj

paulie64nj Registered Member

thanks snapdragon. seems it was aol spyware causen thoise items to be come unchecked. i also have ad-aware se personal and spybot search and destroy nd also yahoo anti spy. ive decided to remove aol's spyware, its uless anyway it seems, typical aol lol. i would like to know though if these is one program that will do the job of all the spy programs i have. kinda a pain in ass to keep running 3 progs everyday.

thanks for the info and the threads ytou sent were helpful.

paulie64nj

4. Under0ath

Under0ath Registered Member

I ditched AOl Spyware protection, same reasons as you.
    However, it DID sometimes find a keylogger or some other form of spyware that other applications could not find. I thought that was pretty sexy, until the Vloading happened. Then i figured, eh.. bite me AOL.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.