help plz

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by monica_84, Jan 8, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. monica_84

monica_84 Registered Member

i have downloaded nod32 trial version . if i want to put the license key where should i put.

2. Blackspear

Blackspear Global Moderator

In the full version, the Username and Password are placed in Control Centre (Green and White Icon in your taskbar) Update\update\Setup

Hope this helps...

Cheers :D

Attached Files:

3. Paul Wilders

Paul Wilders Administrator

The trial version does not need a license key; it will expire automaticly after the trial period has ended. In case you would decide to buy NOD32, you'll have to make sure you ordered/payed the software using the option on the Eset home page. You will receive an email with your license specs soon after that. As soon as you have received this email, you should uninstall the trial version and download the commercial version (license info is needed for that). During install from this commercial version, you'l have to fill in your license specs, and update immediately after install.

regards,

paul

4. monica_84

monica_84 Registered Member

if the trial expires it will stop updating virus signatures or the resident protection will stop working

5. Marcos

Marcos Eset Staff Account

After the trial version has expired, all further attempts to update NOD32 will be denied. Also, you will be getting a pop-up window counting down the number of days NOD32 is used after the expiry.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.