HELP PLEASE

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by WilliamP, Jan 27, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WilliamP

WilliamP Registered Member

I just removed NOD 32 and tried to download from the website.Each time when it extracts the files it says (crc failed in ntstden.nup. It says the file is corrupt to try again. I have tried 4 times.

2. spamcat

spamcat Registered Member

I would recommend contacting ESET support to answer your question. If its not against any rules (and you can receive emails of appropriate size) I can also send you a copy I downloaded last week (I know it works).

Thanks,
    sc
    :cool:

3. WilliamP

I have E Mailed Eset support . I removed NOD because I had 000.6 and wanted to update it. Now I have nothing.

4. WilliamP

Thank you my friend . Alive and well. :D :D

5. Marcos

Marcos Eset Staff Account

It's always recommended to turn off any download manager you might be using (e.g. Download manager, Getright, etc.) to avoid possible problems. Though it does not necessarily mean that running them will result in corrupted files, but sometimes it's worth of a try. Also, it would be good to send the exact file size to Eset so that they can compare it with the size of a functional version.

6. WilliamP

I don't know what the problem was, except I kept getting a corrupt file. No download manager and all security turned off. But I am ok now. I have been E Mailed :D a good one.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.