help please

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by old mullet, Oct 1, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. old mullet

old mullet Registered Member

i can't seem to download spyblaster on my computer. i was successful downloading it onto my wifes computer but when i try it just seems to hang forever without completing the download. i have had this problem with another program recently too and am sorry not to have this fantastic program in place. it caught and corrected over 800 problems on my wifes computer, and that was after running spybot!!!!!

please help me if you can. i am fairly computer savy but am totally baffeled here.

2. LowWaterMark

LowWaterMark Administrator

Not a high tech solution, but, have you thought about just copying the install kit from your wife's PC? The file you downloaded should be called similar to: spywareblastersetup.exe and it would fit on a single floppy disk. Find the file (if it is still there on wife's PC) and drag/drop it to the floppy drive when you have a blank floppy in it. Possible?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.