help please - True Image - creating DVD image

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by sagra, Sep 15, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sagra

sagra Guest

Can someone please tell me how to make an image (for disaster recovery purposes) on DVDs (not on CDs) using Acronis True Image 8?. I have studied the user's guide and researched on the web, but I cannot figure out how to do it. I have Windows XP Media Center and a brand new HP Pavillion with a LightScribe DVD writer and Nero Ultra 6 (which does have the ability to write UDF DVDs).
    I need to install many things on my computer so I can get back to work, but first I want to have a good image of Drive C before I do. (I already installed the additional hardware and basic software that I use).
    Thanks in advance, Bob

2. Menorcaman

Menorcaman Retired Moderator

Hello Bob,

First of all have a read of <Acronis Online FAQ #20> and my previous reply in this thread titled <DVD Usage>. If after that you're still unsure then, by all means, please feel free to request further clarification.

Regards

3. sagra

sagra Guest

Thanks for your kind suggestion Menorcaman. I've made a lot of prgress since I posted. Please see my next post about a subsequent problem. Thanks. Bob

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.