Help needed with IMON

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by fredra, Oct 15, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fredra

fredra Registered Member

Hi folks
    I d/l a .zip file from here and when I tried to unzip it, the file was corrupted. During the d/l the IMON d/l appeared in the taskbar.
    I turned IMON off, and d/l it again and it was fine and I could unzip it and use the file.
    My question, (to the people who know NOD much better than me) is why did I get a corrupted d/l file through IMON, and is IMON doing something to the file BEFORE I get it.?
    I am just trying to pinpoint the why here to gain a better understanding.
    Thanks
    Cheers :)
    EDIT- Adendum
    During the first d/l IMON/HTTP was set for "High Efficiency". I just turned it back to "High Compatibility" and the d/l was done without any corruption.
    This seems to be the solution (I answered my own question..lol :D ) and others have had input into the Efficiency/Compatibilty problem, so I will not add to that argument.
    I hope Version 2.13.3 will address this and "High Efficiency" will now work to give the proper protection intended.
    Cheers :)

Last edited: Oct 15, 2004
  2. rumpstah

rumpstah Registered Member

Indeed it does. ;) Many people hope it will be released soon. Judging from Marcos' last post on the subject, the time should be nearing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.