Help needed; desperatly!

Discussion in 'Paragon Partition Manager Product Line' started by tyranter, Jan 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tyranter

tyranter Registered Member

hi eveyone!

(important: I install my windows 7 and all my software before doing my partitioning)

I just used the ""Paragon Software Partition Manager 10.0 Server" to make 2 partition over my new 1000gb hardrive;

Made a mistake and need your help; first i use the software to make a partition of 180gb to make my primary partition,

THE MISTAKE; i put 180mb instead; ok thats done, now; after i go back into the paragon software to delete the partition (the 180mb) (WITH ANOTHER HARD DRIVE THAT WINDOWS 7 WAS INSTALL) i should have only the main partition of 1000gb and been able to boot with it since its the primary partition (verified)

the thing; is that it does not boot; it stop me into a windows before the OS that ask me to choose a boot; but mY 1000gb is the only one showing and i have the choice to put a floopy disk and press F2 to make the change (wich i dont have) or to press the partition OS primary (wich is my 1000gb) but both leave me into a loop (screen with blinking cursor) and i cant do anything afterward.

I would like to be able to return to my original seeting's so i could do my partitioning

thanks in advanced for any help, and plizz ask me info if you need more.

2. Mech_An

Mech_An Registered Member

It looks like System Reserved partition (where boot files are stored) is corrupted somehow.

Try to perform boot repair:
    * Follow this link and burn the appropriate Windows 7 Recovery Disk: http://neosmart.net/blog/2009/windows-7-system-repair-discs/
    * Then burn *,iso as an Image and boot your PC from it.
    * Choose your language settings, and then click Next.
    * Click Repair your computer.
    * Select the operating system you want to repair, and then click Next.
    * On the System Recovery Options menu, click Startup Repair.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.