help me please with boot disk failure !!!!!

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by Nemurytorul, Dec 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nemurytorul

Nemurytorul Registered Member

i have cloning with True Image 10 entire WD ide drive of 80 gb on new 250 WD SATA drive.no error, but when i unpluged old 80 gb ide hdd i got the message: boot disk failure...i can't boot from SATA, no os selector, nothing !!!
    what can i do o_O i read some forums that you can repair with sata drivers on floppy .... i booted from xp cd and not found that second repair after F8 terms of xp !!!! .. i have win xp on partion c: and Vista RTM on partion d:
    please help !!! anyone knows how to deal with it o_O

Last edited: Dec 30, 2006
  2. Nemurytorul

i've changed in Bios settings and put the Sata drives to boot primary and it works but this time after showing boot os , it's not loads because it give error: ntldr missing ....
    what can i do?

3. Ralphie

Ralphie Registered Member

Search the forum for "NTLDR missing" errors - many reports of this earlier in the year.

4. Nemurytorul

i booted in xp cd and take repair and this time it worked , but... but... i have only boot from xp and boot os from Vista doesn't show anymore , and now i will try to make somehow to repair vista to.
    i'll hope to resolve this problem...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.