Help! I've lost 2 .tib files of one image!

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by Remoz, Aug 2, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Remoz

Remoz Registered Member

Hi all, sorry for my bad english language.... :doubt:
    I've Acronis true image server 7.0, on my system: winxp pro, 4x hd maxtor 80gb ata, epox 8rda+, radeon 9700 pro, 512 ram, etc...etc...

I've maked a image of a 16Gb partition (NTFS), spanned in 24 TIB files (700mb).... i've burned all the files into 4 dvd-r (6 tib per dvd...)...
    After my hd modification, (installed a raid array...) i've installed winxp pro, all right.... For speed-up the process of the image restore, i've copied all the TIB files into the existing partition of my new hd configuration (D)...
    This is my actual configuration: C: System, D: data 1, E: data2
    Copied all the tib files into the D: for restoring the image into the E: partition...
    But i've lost 2 files (part 8 and 9 .tib of 24 parts total..) unreadable from dvd-r media (BAD MEDIA!!! :mad: )
    Now, i can't restore anything of this image....
    My question is: If i loose only 2 files of 24 of the entire image, i loose all data? It's not possible to restore only the good data, and loose only the files contained in the 8 and 9 parts?

I've tried to restore, but at 30% true image give me a error, and if i try to explore the image, it give me this error: Cannot assign a drive letter to a partition from the image archive.

HELP ME!!! PLEASE!! :'( :'( :'(

2. Remoz

Remoz Registered Member

Thanks in advance for your help!! ;)

3. Remoz

Remoz Registered Member

No hope?? :'( :'( :'(

With Norton Ghost it's possible to restore only some parts of a spanned image... with acronis no? o_O

Please help me... thanks in advance...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.