Help! I am getting an Virus Database Out of Date Message

Discussion in 'ESET Smart Security' started by kurchatovium, Jul 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kurchatovium

kurchatovium Registered Member

Help

I did an time calibrtation with time.nst.gove and for some odd reason it set the dat to Jan 15th 2011. Now my ESET Antisecurity thinks its Jan 15th even though it has the July 15th update. My computer date is now correct at July 15th but ESET thinks everything is still Jan 15th and gives me alerts. :( What should I do?

2. HealingStargate

HealingStargate Registered Member

I don't know what Windows system you have but I see in my XP I can right click on my time in tool bar and it brings up a way to manually set the time and date. If you try right clicking on the time you should see the way of changing this yourself to get back on track.
    KOR-

3. kurchatovium

I reset the date already. The problem is that ESET thinks it still Jan 15th and I cant change that for some reason. I have the July 15th update and it is saying its a Jan 15th update.

4. Marcos

Marcos Eset Staff Account

Have you already updated your ESS since the date change?

5. kurchatovium

It updated during the weird date change thing. So its the 6298 July 15th update but ESET thinks its Jan 15th. I have tried manual updates but it says everything is current. The eye is red though cause ESET thinks I havent updated the virus database in like 6 months.

6. kurchatovium

The issue looks to have resolved itself when the ESET Smart Security did the 6300 update. The eye went back to green, no more Virus Database Out Of Date alerts. The date for the update is now correct as well saying 7/16/2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.