help: formatted USB recovery

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by taleblou, Apr 5, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. taleblou

taleblou Registered Member

Hi all:

I by mistake formatted a USB and lost all my important files. I tried many recovery tools from easus to toolwiz and the best I could find was free puran recovery. It only got all my lost files but only some were recovered working. no FLV or odt and others were recovered damaged.

So is there a good FREE recovery tool for formatted USB that can recover un-damaged all formats? Specially odt and FLV, etc.

Thanks for your help.

2. MrBrian

MrBrian Registered Member

3. taleblou

Hi:

yeah I looked there and non- were good or truly free. After testing some 10 recovery tools, I came across one that beats all others hands-down and I things is the best of them all and surpasses all of them. its called "Eassos Recovery". The sad part is that it (free) version allows only 1GB recovery and the full license is $70US. Very expensive.

With it I was able to recover up-to 1gb of my lost file and all without damage or error and worked great. Too bad it does not allow for me to recover the rest even after restarting it. Keeps asking to buy the full version.

Atleast I got 1GB of my 2.8GB lost data back. too bad that non-of true free ones and lots of others did not work good.

4. Huupi

Huupi Registered Member

5. taleblou

that's 40 dollars per month and 70$ lifetime. For businesses yes, but for unemployed consumer like me is a lot.

look here: -http://www.eassos.com/eassos-recovery/buy.php and -http://www.eassos.com/buy.php

6. MrBrian

MrBrian Registered Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.