Help for true image 9

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by Ratmanuk, Apr 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ratmanuk

Ratmanuk Registered Member

Well i have had this product since it came out but i have had to use norton ghost since i can get it to work .

Well i now want answers why it wont work since you got my hard earned cash.

i am using the latest version i can back up fine but when i try to restore the image

it shows my raid 0 config as 2 drives when in windows it was one drive ,Its ULI Raid Controller in the shuttle ST20G5

So how am i supposed to fit it back on to the disk ? when all that data wont fit on it ?

why is isnt it sowing one drive like norton does ?

Help Please

Regards Matthew

Last edited: Apr 26, 2006
  2. Ratmanuk

Any Help Acronis ?

3. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello Matthew,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Disk Backup Software.

Please accept our apologies for the delay with the response.

Could you please clarify whether you have tried to restore the image archive within Windows or while booting from Acronis Bootable Rescue CD?

If you have tried booting from Acronis True Image Bootable Rescue CD then please make sure that this CD was created using the latest build (3567) of Acronis True Image 9.0 Home. If the issue remains with the latest build then please create Acronis Report and Linux system information (sysinfo.txt) as it is described in Acronis Help Post.

If you have tried to restore from under Windows then please create Acronis Report and Windows System Information as it is described in Acronis Help Post.

Please create an account, then log in and submit a request for technical support. Attach all the collected files and information to your request along with the step-by-step description of the actions taken before the problem appears and the link to this thread. We will investigate the problem and try to provide you with the solution.

Thank you.
    --
    Kirill Omelchenko

4. Ratmanuk

Thanks will do

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.