HELP: error performing inpage operation

Discussion in 'Acronis Disk Director Suite' started by ChromeBeast, Dec 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ChromeBeast

ChromeBeast Registered Member

I used DD Server to resize a drive. The drive was originally 4GB/60+GB. I needed more space on the C partition so I increased it and took the space from the D partition. I then committed the changes.

After the reboot the C partition is what I expected to see. BUT the D partition is getting an "error performing inpage operation" when I try to browse the partition. Disk Manager shows the drive letter and that it is healthy but there is no file system (NTFS is obviously what it was).

I can not run the DD Server software since it was installed on the D partition.

PLEASE help!!! This is urgent since all the ACAD files where on the D partition. I'm going to lose my job. Oopss.

Thanks!o_O

2. ChromeBeast

ChromeBeast Registered Member

After some time I decided to do a chkdsk /f on the drive and that got me back limping along. I did not want to do a chkdsk since in the past that has caused problems using other recovery programs.

I just wanted to post my results in case someone else has the same issue.

3. bodgy

bodgy Registered Member

You would be better off using chkdsk /r it is more thorough and requires a reboot to work.

Colin

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.