Help, doesnt repair virus!!!

Discussion in 'Returnil releases' started by kratos, Oct 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kratos

kratos Registered Member

hi friends, I registered returnil system safe 2011 free , next I scan my computer and find viruses but returnil doesnt repair virus and doesnt clean them, it says that I shoud active it , what am i doo_Oo_Oo_Oo_O

2. Coldmoon

Coldmoon Returnil Moderator

Hello kratos and welcome to the forums :)

From the description I would suspect an Anti-execute block rather than a malware detection, but to be sure I need to take a look at your Virus Guard log. Open RSS -> Virus Guard -> Log and then use the export button to save your log on your desktop. Once you have the log, please send it to us via e-mail attachment to support (dash) tech (at) returnil (dot) com.

Do not attach it to a forums post, send to support as described.

Thanks
    Mike

3. kratos

kratos Registered Member

Re: Thanks

Dear Coldmoon
    I sent you An Email Thanks :) :) :)

4. Coldmoon

Hi,
    After looking through the log, I understand your report better. In the free versions (registered/unregistered), the "Repair" option is not available as it is a premium feature. The quarantine however is fully functional so you can select the detected content in the log and send it directly to the Quarantine where it will be neutralized.

From your description, I was uncertain whether the detections were malware or an AE block. From the log, the content is clearly malicious with at least one password stealer so it is important to quarantine them as soon as possible and then make sure you change all your current passwords just in case...

Mike

5. kratos

kratos Registered Member

Re:Very Very Thanks

Dear ColdMoon,
    Thanks for everythings , I dont know that "RSS free version doesnt support repair" is good or bad, But I am happy that you are answer my questions.
    I have another question, How Should move viruses from log to quarantine?
    Thanks:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

6. Coldmoon

It should be added automatically. Check Virus Guard > Scan > View Quarantine > View link. Are the detected items listed within the quarantine list?

Mike

7. kratos

kratos Registered Member

Hi ColdMoon,
    No , RSS Free Version Detects Viruses But Detects Items Arent listed whitin the quarantine list.o_O o_O o_O
    Thanks

8. Coldmoon

Hi,
    Check your PM and let me know. Thanks for the heads up and the issue should now be resolved for those effected.

Mike

9. kratos

kratos Registered Member

Re: woooooooooow

Dear Mike :-* :-* : :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*
    wow, it is ok and now working, viruses are quarantined now.Thanks For Everything.I am happy for helping to me,I dont know what i say to you Just THANK YOU:-* :-* :-* :) :) :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.