Help Burning with NeroVision Express 3!!!

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by allstar15, Jul 23, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. allstar15

allstar15 Registered Member

Hi everyone. I have a huge problem. I received the Nero program when I bought my Sony DVD +-R Double Layer DVD burner. When I first began burning, everything worked fine, there never was no error. Now whenever I try burning anything, for example an anime episode onto a DVD-R disk, I get the error when creating menus and transcoding codes that the Burn process has failed. It also says that an error log has been created and can be very helpful in diagnosing problems. I saved it and here is the program log.
    I have a Emachines T2865 computer and every program I have ever had on this computer has worked. I have no clue what the problem is. Everytime I try to burn something again, that error keeps coming up. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
    AllStar15

Attached Files:

• log.txt
      File size:
      36.7 KB
      Views:
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 23, 2006
  2. ronjor

ronjor Global Moderator

Hello allstar15

Please avoid posting huge log files. Make an attachment instead.

Hopefully someone can help you with your problem. Your post in this forum seems to give you a few answers.

3. allstar15

allstar15 Registered Member

That post is completely different because there I was trying to create overscan. Now my burner won't even burn any disks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.