Hello

Discussion in 'Forum Related Discussions' started by Sonic, Jan 17, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sonic

Sonic Registered Member

Hi All.

I have been lurking here for quite a while and I have learned a lot. I recently replaced NAV (which was giving me all sorts of trouble) with NOD32. I am glad I did.

I am also running Sygate Personal Firewall.

I had never heard of either of these programs prior to finding Wilders.Org.

Just wanted to say thanks. You should all know that your posts help a lot of people that you don't even know about. I was one of the lurkers who didn't surface for a long time, but learned a lot just reading.

I finally decided to join in. Perhaps I can even contribute once in a while.

2. Paul Wilders

Paul Wilders Administrator

Sonic,

Thanks for the compliment - and welcome! ;).

regards.

paul

3. semonee

semonee Registered Member

HELLO GROUP ,, first time here ,, just lerking ,, reading ,, not sure if i can add anything or not ,, semonee

4. snowy

snowy Guest

Greetings Simonee

its just a matter of sharing..sometimes just a kind word goes a very long way when a person is having computer problems...so from me to you.....welcome

5. Jooske

Jooske Registered Member

Welcome Semonee and sonic, nice to see you here.
    there is no obligation in sharing or contributing, just enjoy and look around, write in places where you might have specific questions, look in the "ten-forward" forum for more general topics and fun at times or other serious matters which don't exactly fir in the other forums.
    We're all here to learn and help each other, so don't hesitate to ask when needed!
    Enjoy your stay!

6. craigbass76

craigbass76 Registered Member

Hi. I've just found this wonderful forum. Within ten minutes of arriving, I had posted a question AND GOT AN ANSWER! How cool is that?

Anyway, I'm getting ready to take the Linux plunge; I think I've completely had it with Windows and Microsoft in general. I'll be poking around for a few days before I start asking questions about Linux.

7. snowy

snowy Guest

Craig

greetings........so you are thinking linux huh.....which os in particular...or have you decided ?.......if you just want to get a feel of linux without actually installing it you may want to take a look at Knoppix.....it runs entirely from disc...no install.......

snowy the snowman

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.