He May Just Win The Bet

Discussion in 'ten-forward' started by Airking, Apr 27, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eyes-open

eyes-open Registered Member

Oh no - not another quiz ....... ok, how many times, no ......if the geese leave the station at 3PM travelling East, wait - if Johnny has three apples ....

I give in, but It's OK, I think I've got it covered concerne'Ed ......... as luck would have it I'm a founder member of the Duckdoo Society.

Well I'm glad you asked 'Fascinated of Wilders'

Whats a Duckdoo ? .... it goes Quack Quack.http://img116.exs.cx/img116/1231/z7shysterical.gif

2. big ed

big ed Registered Member

Well...by gawd I think you just solved Wei Wei's problem!

If Johnny bet his three apples three times on the geese leaving the station punctually at three the obvious answer would be 42 x X = Q

Yes....I believe the answer is "Q"....wait...maybe it's seltzer water!! Yeah...that's it!!

Fizzing in Switzerland, Sparkling ed

3. eyes-open

eyes-open Registered Member

As usual Fizzl'Ed, you've hit the Male nail on the head. For the less experienced who will fail to see the relevance with the Original Post let me hallucinate......

Where the total of 'X' adds up to more than the sum of its parts and is subsequently multiplied by 'M'= Male Optimism. We see that tho' the counter 'C' gains sufficient momentum to achieve the target 2,000,000 - in the real World it's more likely that an egg from one of the ducks in the earlier post, will get laid twice at the same time & by 2 different birds, than the guy whose page was originally linked.

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e119/andysnaps/isawthat.jpg

Last edited: May 1, 2006
  4. Longboard

Longboard Registered Member

V sophisticated phish !! So simple and obvious, hooked plenty.

@E-O
    ROFLMAO, very good

@Nat
    ..girls..!!..all you ever think about is the sex stuff !!

LOL

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.