HD'S compatibility with TI 8.0/ADDS 9.0

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by Rilla927, Aug 24, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rilla927

Rilla927 Registered Member

Can you tell me if my set up will work with both of these sofware's?

Windows XP Professional Service Pack 2 (build 2600)

2.55 gigahertz AMD Athlon 64

64 kilobyte primary memory cache

1024 kilobyte secondary memory cache

Board: ASUSTeK Computer Inc. A8V Deluxe Rev 1.xx

Bus Clock: 200 megahertz

BIOS: American Megatrends Inc. 1005.027 06/17/2004

1024 Megabytes Installed Memory

Slot 'DIMM0' has 512 MB (serial number SerNum0)

Slot 'DIMM1' has 512 MB

c: (NTFS on drive 0) 148.70 GB 139.17 GB free

j: (NTFS on drive 1) 74.34 GB 73.49 GB free

k: (NTFS on drive 2) 400.08 GB 396.09 GB free

Standard floppy disk controller

Primary IDE Channel [Controller]

Secondary IDE Channel [Controller]

VIA Bus Master IDE Controller

VIA SATA RAID Controller

WinXP Promise SATA378 (tm) IDE Controller

VIA Rev 5 or later USB Universal Host Controller (4x)

VIA USB Enhanced Host Controller

NVIDIA GeForce 6800 Ultra [Display adapter]

LGE L2013P [Monitor] (20.2"vis, March 2004)

Thank you very much!
    Rilla927

2. TheQuest

TheQuest Registered Member

Hi, Rilla927

Can not see why they will not, have a ASUS A8N-E myself [but not VIA Chipset, I do not like them] the only thing I can see which has [was] been post about are the Promise Controller. [best to do a search on them and see what comes up]

Also I am sure someone will have the same MB and be able to give you their input.

Take Care,
    TheQuest :cool:

3. Rilla927

Rilla927 Registered Member

Hi Quest thanks for the reply. I've been reading all the pro's and con's and it is so confusing. You're right the raid sucks, I wish I would have never ordered it. I needed to do a fresh install from XP cd and it took the techs a month and a half because no one could get it right. It was a total nightmare.

I'm new to the imaging software stuff and I don't want to trash my computer. I'm scared to use it but I have too, no choice, because I don't want to go through what I went through before.

Rilla927

4. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello Rilla927,

Thank you for your interest in Acronis Disk Backup Software and Acronis Partition and Disk Managing Software.

I do not expect any problems of Acronis True Image 8.0 and Acronis Disk Director Suite 9.0 working on your PC.

However, you can download and install the free trial version of Acronis True Image 8.0 and the free trial version of Acronis Disk Director Suite 9.0 to make sure that the software works fine your particular hardware configuration.

You can find more information on how to use these products in the respective User's Guides.

In case you will be satisfied with the work of the trial versions of Acronis True Image 8.0 and Acronis Disk Director Suite 9.0, please visit Acronis online store to purchase the full version of the product.

Please also note that we have a flexible system of discounts and the amount of the discount varies depending on the number of copies you want to purchase.

In case you are planning to purchase many copies, please contact our Sales Team at sales@acronis.com.

Thank you.
    --
    Alexey Popov

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.