HDM15S & W10TP

Discussion in 'Paragon Drive Backup Product Line' started by wptski, Nov 2, 2014.

1. wptski

wptski Registered Member

Currently trying W10TP on a dual-boot with W7 but wondering about the one item listed for HDM15S.
    • Free Update* for Windows 10 Support!
    Does that mean that currently it does work with or they just don't support it because it isn't released yet? Anyone try it yet?

2. fireworker

fireworker Registered Member

I have HDM15 Preview (10.1.25.234) on Windows TP (9860). It seems to be working ok.
    Item about updating probably means that if the compatibility with the release version Windows 10 perish, Paragon release an update for HDM15 even if by that time will already 16. Remember how many times updated 12 th, the last update was after already released the 14th.

3. wptski

wptski Registered Member

Have you had the need to restore an archive under HDM15?

4. fireworker

fireworker Registered Member

Was not. But now I tried. Everything turned out fine. (MBR 2 partitions, pvhd image, restore from bootable backup capsule)

5. wptski

wptski Registered Member

Thanks for the test try! :)

6. Paragon_MA

Paragon_MA Paragon Moderator

The Hard Disk Manager was tested with Windows 10 Technical Preview and there wasn’t found any incompatibility. All Wizards work fine and it seems that Microsoft changed only GUI. If you find any problems with W10TP – please don’t hesitate to contact our technical support team.

7. wptski

wptski Registered Member

I just restored a PVHD of W10TP build 9879 using a recovery disk and it worked just fine. Although I created one from W10, I wonder would the one from W7 would work? I notice that the ISO files were a bit different in size.

BTW: W10 doesn't seem to take too kindly to a clean boot!

8. SIW2

SIW2 Registered Member

Does boot corrector and p2p work for win 10 ?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.