HDM 14 Boot Media Builder problems

Discussion in 'Other Paragon Disk Utilities' started by soons, Feb 14, 2014.

1. soons

soons Registered Member

Hello,
    I am trying to use the BMB in my Hard Disk Manager 14 Suite to burn a WinPE bootable image for running the OS adjustment program (Adaptive Restore). I choose the correct media type (DVD), create new bootable media, gave the correct path to WAIK which is installed, skip network adjusting, do not mount a backup storage, no additional drivers to add, chose correct destination drive, writing parameters, and inserted a blank disc, but upon hitting the next button to start the writing process nothing happens. There seems to be no problem doing the same steps to get a USB drive to do the process but I cannot burn a DVD. Any ideas?

Thanks

2. Robin A.

Robin A. Registered Member

Try creating an ISO file. Then you can burn the DVD with ImgBurn (or Windows, or Nero), or the USB Flash Drive using Rufus.

3. soons

soons Registered Member

Robin A. thanks very much! That did work, burning the iso to a dvd. Kinda strange that it wouldn't burn it straight to a disc in the program itself though. Might somehow just be the peculiarities of my system. Oh well, this works great! Thanks again!

4. Robin A.

Robin A. Registered Member

You are welcome.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.