has anyone ever installed .NET Framework?

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by iceni60, Feb 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iceni60

iceni60 ( ^o^)

is it OK to disable .NET Framework 1.1, 2.0 startups? i had to install them for a printer.

mscorsvw.exe
    and there might be something else but i can't find it atm. thanks.

2. Close_Hauled

Close_Hauled Registered Member

Ice,

If this is the same HP printer from the other post, then I would uninstall all that bloatware crap and go to the HP web site for the "Driver Only" version that they usually provide.

What is the model number?

3. iceni60

iceni60 ( ^o^)

hi, CH. it's a PSC 1610, but when i installed it on Ubuntu i couldn't find anything 1610 and just installed all the 1600 stuff instead and it worked fine. i think Linux can be abit slower with drivers though. i don't know why i didn't think of going to the site when i was only there yesterday doing just that :rolleyes:

i've just done that exact thing with software for a digital camera too - i only installed the driver, but now i see it needs the other software on the disc too to upload the pictures to, so i'm going to install the rest of the software on the disc.

i'll have a look at HP's site tomorrow. i've got a headache now, and i've already installed/uninstalled everything about 4 times i can't go through it all again now. i'm going to watch a video. thanks.

4. danky

danky Guest

I have it installed, I installed so i can run programs that depend on it, i.e. paint dot net.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.